Pokemon - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) - Ch. 0.3 - The First Step

Dex-chan lover
FUUUCKKK THIS SHIT IS GODLY AUUUHHGGGSGGGHGHHFGHH

thanks for the scanlation!!!

Double-page supporter
Was that Green's Rattata? Hot damn
Also the hugging moment is just amazing. I cried at work.
i was wondering the same thing!
and yeah god this author really knows how to make me cry 😭

thanks so much for the scan!!! can't wait for the main story to pick up again

Dex-chan lover
Bar none the best piece of Pokemon media there is in my opinion. The amount of work the author/artist out into this series is astounding, truly a masterpiece. Always worth the wait for another chapter, but man is it hard to wait between chapter releases haha. Glad he's picking up the main story again even though I love the origins side story. Thanks for the translations as always Ravioli!

Dex-chan lover
If the official stuff was even half this good I'd watch/read all of it.

Kind of reminds me of the first Pokemon movie (Mew vs Mewtwo) which was somewhat mature & dark (at least from what I remember as a kid).

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating it so quickly!!! You are the GOAT fr

Contributor
Nice translation. I only caught like one error so far (the blank word balloon on page 11) but for 120 pages that’s good

Group Leader
Nice translation. I only caught like one error so far (the blank word balloon on page 11) but for 120 pages that’s good
fixed, thanks for the pointer!
edit: just noticed your username, thanks for being part of uploading these many years ago!

Thanks for the TL, it's been years since we had any new material!!

The part where Red counterattacks is actually pretty weak, instead of just yelling there should've been more attacking like beating the guy while he was down and using every scummy tactic in the book to even the odds. To show that just because you are weak in the body, doesn't mean that you are weak in the soul. But those last ten pages are truly a tearjerker.

Fed-Kun's army
This just reaffirms how special this one this. For me, it stands at the peak of all pokemon media ever created.

Users who are viewing this thread