Pokémon RéBURST

Oh shit this series is getting translated??
Still disappointed by this series no matter what tho

Group Leader
@amtt most of the series have been untranslated. Chapters 11 to 69 and 71 to 77. I can try to get the raw of these. At the moment I'm re-uploading the old chapters that have been translated.

Group Leader
@Sprilmorioh I know. I have the RAW scans for v.1-2 and plan on buying and scanning the other vols

Fed-Kun's army
gotta admit, I had high hopes for this because of a fan made series I previously read that had a similar concept...but this just kinda went way overboard on the adventure and OP MC (I mean, ignoring his initial physical abilities...which I haven't seen the likes of since Killua from HxH...at least give him a semi-normal starter and let him grow into having better pokemon) and near zero on the story

Group Leader
This all the chapters I could find at this point in time. Have fun with reading what we have ! 😄

Dex-chan lover
Always wondered why there's never been a real effort to get this fully scanned. It always seemed to have a bit of a buzz about it, but I guess it just wasn't enough.

No new chapter since the time ? No group counts the scantrad? It would be a pity, even if it's a classic shonen, it's still an interesting manga and a change in the Pokémon universe.

Group Leader
@amtt most of the series have been untranslated. Chapters 11 to 69 and 71 to 77. I can try to get the raw of these. At the moment I'm re-uploading the old chapters that have been translated.
i've got the raws scanned and "cleaned", but am having difficulty with the main part of translating.

@Sprilmorioh I know. I have the RAW scans for v.1-2 and plan on buying and scanning the other vols
I know this is very late and you probably won't respond, but how do you do scans? I bought the entire series volumes 1-8 and I want to help.

Users who are viewing this thread