Pokémon SPECIAL Omega Ω Ruby & Alpha α Sapphire - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
That was way too rushed.
They beat deoxys in one hit and then just left it there?
Not gonna help it?
Wanted to see follow up with Red and deoxys and giovanni
Man...

MY BOI DEOXYS

I felt like they could do the ending better

and I agree with Raydnt, Deoxys deserves a better ending with all the build up it had in previous arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I do agree that the ending is a bit rushed. But that's honestly the expected result. It's been shown multiple times that Mewtwo is about equal to minor legendary pokemon like Articuno or Landorus. And usually multiple minor legendary pokemon are required to even come close to defeating a Major one like Groudon or Ho-oH. Heck to beat Zygarde it took Mega Mewtwo and 5 other Mega Pokemon. Regular Mewtwo is equal to deoxys based on the Fire Red arc though maybe a bit stronger since a regular Deoxys normally can't change instantly between any of it's 4 form. So Deoxys probably wouldn't even stand a chance against regular Rayquaza much less Mega Rayquaza using it's signature move. So nothing other than a one shot would make sense. And it's not like they have much of a direct control over Rayquaza they are just generally guiding it and providing it mega key stones. Rayquaza would have no real reason to care about Deoxys so I doubt it would go out of it's way to save it. Though I doubt this is the end of deoxys story. It's probably going to survive somehow and given previous events that wouldn't be wierd at all. It's probably going to come up in a future arc and get a proper ending. Though I do wish there was a more definitive ending.

Dex-chan lover
@PikaLibre
Even if they thought it was an enemy, would you really just leave it out there so it could recover and attack again?

@PikaLibre
@Raydnt

Not sure if it would be able to recover if its core got yeeted.

Also yeah, I guess the main ORAS cast would see it as an 'evil' being that's trying to bombard the planet with meteors. In reality, it's just trying to get revenge on the person that tormented it, (while also doing collateral doomsday damage).

Giovani and Red were there, and they could've given backstory on it if they are trying to make amends with it. Cause u kno, Pokemon and Friendship and stuff.

IIRC one of the Deoxys was a clone of Red. Not sure if its this one or not, I forgot.

Dex-chan lover
@OrcaCat
Clone of Red?
I definitely dont think thats right.
I recall Giovanni swiping Red's blood and doing something with it to help Deoxys with its growth in power, but definitely not clone

@Raydnt

Yeah, my bad. Not a clone, but the Deoxys absorbed Red's blood and it formed a connection between the two.

Double-page supporter
@Orcacat

This isn't the Deoxys that was born from Red's blood, this is the one that Giovanni sacrificed in order to get the stronger, more "Red like" Deoxys. I don't know how it ended up in space though, they really should've explained that.

Users who are viewing this thread