Pokémon SPECIAL Scarlet & Violet - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Challenging the Titan Pokemon!!

I find it kinda interesting that they made Scarlet's (the girl) eyes violet/purple and violet's(the boy) eyes scarlet/red.
I noticed it too, personally idk if I like it since the other dexholders mostly had their eyes matching their name

Dex-chan lover
I can see why people only talk about Scarlet because she definitely is a lot more interesting than VIolet. Like her inhaling that sandwich is quite hilarious (and worrying)
But I feel like every arc we're getting is more.. rushed and boring? Like the gym battles here were just over in an instant with one hit? Like even Sword's (or Soudo's) battles had more strategy (can't say the same for Shield/Shieldemilia/Schilly... poor girl got done dirty). I feel like the last arc that was actually super fleshed out and well done was BW. I give XY for it too since they could have done more but it wasn't as bad. Future arcs afterwards.... I just wish they didn't have to match the release of the games and take their time :/ I can see they have a good idea but I think they're just forced to rush which is such a shame!

Users who are viewing this thread