Pokémon SPECIAL - Sun & Moon - Ch. 37 - Demise!! A Fight Between Different Worlds!

Dex-chan lover
Well that's the most badass meowth I've ever seen. It quite literally intimidated Faba to death without actually doing anything. Then proceeded to walk away slowly with his eyes closed even more intimidatingly. I've not seen these levels of in tenseness since Gold's Togepi who quite literally defeated someone moments after hatching with a confident smirk on it's face despite being a baby. Also the rushed ending curse strikes again? And does this take place before the events of Diamond and Pearl? Since Platina's piplup hasn't evolved yet. It's not like the arcs are always in chronological order. Since Diamond and Pearl came before Heartgold but Heartgold comes earlier chronologically.

In the last page you can see Empoleon's foot, so i think that this Piplup is maybe the Empoleon's Baby and this take place after de DPPt events.

V22.png

in4 ash hat pikachus
RT6FNCzvQhCDs2aLVxGXRA.png
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_in_a_cap
No idea why this was as rushed as it was. yes, i know about the games, but sword and shield were rushed, the manga was rushed and i bet the anime was too. What the heck is going on at the pokemon company that's making them rush things so much, we got four generations in a decade and they're ending faster and faster. That's really hurting the quality of pokemon related media in the short and long term, for no relevant tradeoff whatsoever.
@KajurN
it kinda makes sense in this case, the manga's had multiple arcs going at once for years when it should of only been 1 at a time in the proper order. but after bw came out in scrambled chapters things went off track. even more so when the B2W2 started getting pushed to the side for arks based on the latest game rather than being finishing B2W2 first then moving onto SM, which was obviously a stupid corporate decision that was an attempt to profit off the games & not Hidenori Kusaka's. now they seem to be trying to fix that mistake & put things back on the right track with it being 1 main series arc at a time.

RB2

@luna12345 if you look closely, the dress that moon is wearing is has the same design platinum had when she went on her trip to mt. cornet

Users who are viewing this thread