Pokémon Special - Vol. 55 Ch. 547.1

Dex-chan lover
BOOM...The stakes have never been higher and the action is too good

also Cheren and Bianca is gold

I've been waiting for N and Whi-two to meet since forever and pokespe didn't let me down. Bless.
Thank you for the chapter!

Cheren and Binaca, huh? Interesting.

I still cannot get used to the idea that the two protagonists do not have many interesting interaction unlike the rest of the protagonists.

And just like that Colress smugness flew into an ultra hole never to be seen again. Eat it nerd.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised they gave us the Cheren x Bianca fanservice but I'll gladly take it ;)
And.. will Faitsu finally get a starter?! Will N give her Gigi?!?!?! She's the only pokedex holder that doesn't have a starter and out of the order, she needs a tepig so I expected her getting Gigi! :D Finally?!?!!?! :D
And I see Cheren finally evolved Snivy xD (off-screen but hey who am I to complain?)
If that's the case, then all we need left is for Vullaby to evolve into freaking Mandibuzz xD Heck looking at White just riding her Vullaby is just sad.. we need to match that Braviary :(
I wonder if Dewott will evolve to Samurott too. It honestly fits Rakutsu well :)
And Hugh's character development xD Hahhahaha yayyyyyy~~

Dex-chan lover
Man, Hugh could've punch N's face in the moment he sees him and he would've been completely justified to do so, but Im glad that he's able to find peace.

Is Kusaka tuning down romantic relationships between the 2 MCs nowadays?

I mean Sun&Moon had the potential but the manga ended abruptly without even showing interactions between the 2 in the last chapters. Now Lack-2 and Whi-2 could have been a pair but at this rate it feels like it would end up like Sun&Moon again.

Can't say for sure yet, because the "real" ending for each arc are always in the tankobon, not the magazine version.

Somewhat like that, but it's more like additional details that make an arc more completed/link with other arcs.

For example, back in the HGSS arc, Giovanni, Pryce and Lance never showed up in the magazine version. This part (which is half a volume long) was added in the tankobon. Similarly, Black getting trapped in the Light Stone didn't happen in the magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread