Pokémon Special - Vol. 55 Ch. 547.3 - B2W2 Final Chapter #1

Aggregator gang
Seeing that bold "FINAL CHAPTER" is pretty exciting. We are actually getting close to the end of the Unova saga, after all this time.

RIG

Gethis finally snapped...
I was tired of him being so smug in this continuity.

Everyone saying Ghetsis snapped but can we take a moment to appreciate the different take on it. In the games he snapped because he lost to a child twice. This time it's because someone is being sincere with their feelings and trying to rescue him despite everything he did to them. What I'm saying is this'll be an interesting ending compared to the games. I just hope he doesn't die. You receive satisfaction in the games knowing he's pretty much a vegetable (BW2) and gets forcefully sent back to his own universe (USUM). Death is too good for a scumbag like him.

RIG

I am afraid this will be rushed...like the SM/USUM's ending.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, the ending is rushed. At least its waaay better than XY and ORAS, and now that the backlog is *finally* done Kusaka can focus on the one current chapter going forward. At least, until next year when the new games come out and the Pokemon Company gets impatient again.

@McNep: N's kindness in trying to reach him was technically a big factor in the games too. He started raving after losing to a kid again, but it was N's impassioned speech toward him afterward that really did it ("SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! Don't talk like a person, you freak! No human being could ever talk to Pokemon!") In both the games and manga, N being the bigger man between the two of them just totally broke him, he's so much of a narcissist that he can't stand that.

Users who are viewing this thread