Pokémon Special

Power Uploader
@Better they haven't yet been serialized under normal volumes in Pokémon Special series unlike the rest of these. They are planned to though, eventually. Volume 54 and 55 are gonna release in May 28th though, v55 will be the last volume of B2W2 and the first of XY, so it'll gradually be added here (I'm guessing it'll have the last B2W2 ch and the rest as XY chs, as has been done before)
Also @PikaLibre "It literally says the volumes will be rereleased with added text on the 28th of May. Chill" so that confirms that there's at least differences from normal serialization and this one, especially in chs per volume, so they can't just re-upload everything in here
@NIB Basically (literally) the same order as the games were released, since anime, manga, games and TCG are all fairly in sync and release around the same time

Dex-chan lover
Actually.. can someone please add the description of what award that this manga win. I am curious..

@hyoretsu isnt the translations for all of the XY, ORAS & SM chapters scanned and ready to be uploaded? Will the Volume chapters differ from the Magazine ones?

Power Uploader
@ShaDow75 The volume number will definitely change, the ones released are mini volumes, while these are bigger ones. Also I think there may be some minor differences in text/drawing, so one can't just mass-upload all the chs currently available

Cit

Guys if someone already read the new volumes
There are new contents in addition to the epilogue chapter of B2W2?

Is there an english version of the epilogue for b2 w2 out yet? And if, where can I find it?

this is my childhood.
my local library has the first 14 volumes, and i found it after all this time

Are there any plans to fill in that gap between the last third of GSC and the second half of Ruby and Sapphire? Itd just be super convenient to have the entire manga in one place.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just glorious with the varied protagonists and everyone getting a chance to shine

Users who are viewing this thread