Pokemon: The World Champion Season - Ch. 26 - Intimidation

Group Leader
I hate to break it to everyone that's been following, but this is the last full chapter I have translated into English. I haven't given up on the translations and should have another coming up soon but it will be only 1 - 2 at a time from now on. I am sorry, but I hope you guys have been enjoying this so far and will continue watching as I continue this journey.

Group Leader
@Takaflame It truly is my pleasure.

I am happy that you and others enjoyed and shared your thoughts with me in the comment sections. It's always fun talking about WCS with others.

Double-page supporter
@IsThisUsernameGood I have been enjoying reading this. Reminded me how much I loved the XY and Z anime. I just hope Serena wins.

Btw will we see Ash-Greninja in this?

Group Leader
@Takaflame I am thrilled that WCS has been that much fun for you. It to reignited my own love of the pokemon anime.

I won't give spoilers in the comment sections, but you are free to spoil yourself by following the link to Akiko's Pixiv account I left. It hosts all of the chapters, but only in Japanese.

Even if you don't get your wish, I hope that won't ruin the series for you. Personally, I am more of a Pokeshipper, but this series has helped me see the potential in the other pairings that I didn't really care for, like Amourshipping. I mean, I was a hardcore Contestshipper, but May just turned Drew down. It hurts, but man do I love this series.

Double-page supporter
@IsThisUsernameGood Nah I will finish with your scan lol I did follow the artist on twitter and pixiv however.

I see lol everyone has their own ship but I only care about Amourshipping since that one is the cannon one haha. Advanceshipping is my second favorite.

Group Leader
@DaDragoon3 No I think he is not a God, he just became Pokemon's Kaiba. Now the difference might be debatable to some, but..... at least he is living up to his own legacy as Ash's fiercest rival right.

Seriously though, that comment made laugh hard. I am grateful you guys appreciate it since the beginning of this venture the comments weren't very positive.

I read all the chapters and i can say, personally, i really like this.
Thank you for the translating this till now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread