Policewoman and Assassin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - action. 1

Fed-Kun's army
He should become an assassin of sexual predators full time

If that's how she operate, then I can see crime rate rising.
Some degenerates would purposely jaywalk when she's nearby, so that she would chase after them with ripped skirts.

Fed-Kun's army
thats it boi
a friend reminder from keikatsu onee-san
STOP CRIME!

I lost it straight away at the gummy string candy, and it just escalated from there. holy shit

Not sure why laddie has his optic separated from his receiver, it's not like JPN has many places to zero your rifle. Also, what is that rod above the receiver? The BCG? If so, still not sure why you'd separate it from the rifle, but I guess it's not a big deal. If it's not the bolt, I'm really wondering what it's supposed to be considering it's an AR-15 platform (minus the magwell, which evidently doesn't matter since he seemingly didn't bring any mags in his case, and the fact that apparently he's shooting darts out of it?). And considering he's basically using it for max precision, a non-free float handguard is probably not something he should be using. Also, the optic is mounted so high, he's got a goddamn jawweld

All-in-all, cute chapter, I like this a lot

Double-page supporter
The gummy candy moment, nothing escapes him

Why doesn't she wear a looser skirt (or even one that's already split by design, I know they make those)

Users who are viewing this thread