Pomegranate Blooms in Spring

I thought the prince gonna revolt and make her his empress but looking at desc.... she is 7 when she became an empress so it must be that emperor. Euw emperor 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
The art style reminds me alot of other works I've seen.

Oh god she is the empress dowager... That means the Old Emperor married her. I thought she was the MLs Empress but rereading it properly ut stated she's the Empress Dowager.
I wonder how are they going to be together or will it be angsty and tragic?

I don't care what anyone says.
1. The art is quite good, better than cliche manhuas.
2. Story looks promising (although can't be guaranteed as of now)
3. I love historical genres

Pls keep the updates coming!
Thank you so much!

The art is super pretty, and the story so far so good. I'd almost read this even for the art only.

Fed-Kun's army
The art and plot feels extremely to similar to Xia Da's. If you like this.. you should read her manhua as well.

Group Leader
@fallenangel0007 try Song of the Skywalkers, it's her current serialization and I think that's the one tsubasanohana is probably referring to
then you can check out Chang ge Xing and maybe No One Knows which are her older works if you end up liking it

well, sooo after i read ch 0... my thought :
i already know how this will be going end, what will happen, what event will come, how the last emperor dead, and how xie yan will meet the current emperor after she disappeared... ch 0 alrdy show me the whole story and i can say this not tragedy....

Dex-chan lover
@aoisenri @JollA
oh i was worried it's a lolicon fanservice stuff but turns out it isn't! click spoiler if you want to hear explanation of what happened during chapter 1 to 16 since the flowery phrase can get kinda confusing

the story is that the young girl's parents died and during the grieving period the emperor's servants all urged him to get married because clearly the heaven is upset that he doesn't have an heir yet and that's why they got invaded so easily. the emperor is angry at the very obvious attempt to install one of the minister's daughters as his empress and he lashed out saying "ok lol then it will be god's will for me to take the orphaned young girl into my harem" which caused uncomfortable rumors going around.

in the end the emperor doesn't want to lay with a child and regrets his outburst. he simply wants to protect her and even apologizes to her for the kind of situation he ends up putting her in.

Users who are viewing this thread