Pond Snail Robber - Ch. 34

I hope they resolve their misunderstanding soon...
Thanks so much for the translation!

Awwwww I feel bad that he's crying but... so cute 🥺
Don't tell me he's gonna use the announcements to talk to him AHHHHHH
Also what about your grades lmao

Thank you!!

Aah I've been waiting for the traslation for this chapter and especially the next one - The Chapter - I was wondering what they were saying couldn't guess the situation, and here I can't believe he didn't go after him because of a boner lool 🤣
Thank you guys for your work!

I literally cannot believe he didn't go after him due to actually being too horny from seeing him cry, maybe there's a point, maybe he is scum. LOL

lmao did my boi just get turned on by dojin crying XD understadable but- welp looking forward to the dramatic announcment
then theyll be happy and we can get some epic secondary couple action and then theyll be happy and then I can die in piece
thanks for the chapter <3

Sem

Dex-chan lover
If a friend told me they couldn't chase after someone they had a fight with because they were turned on, my opinion of them would nosedive as well 😂

Aggregator gang
LMFAOOOOOO hes so mean but tbh i understand,, crying dojin is just so??? Cute???? I would like to see thst face too 😭

I was so scared of finding the end of this chapter :") and i was right GODDAMN CLIFFHANGER😭 anyway, thank you so much for translating this

ji ho got aroused because dojin cried so much he openly showed his emotions???? i'm screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOI LFAFBBAFB

Users who are viewing this thread