Pond Snail Robber

Contributor
Hmmn... Interesting games the author is playing with my perception of events... intentionally or not, I'm not sure?

One gets the feeling that everything could be exactly as it seems, but it seems several characters aren't being totally honest. (Starting with the suspiciously cheap nice house from the slightly skanky upperclassman—is that just an excuse for allowing this sort of cohabitation? It seems like a bigger Chekhov's gun than that), or more pertinently, the prospective love interest constantly showing brief flashes of emotion (or having reactions) that don't seem to match the facts as we know them.

OR I could just be overthinking it and those are just slightly forced developments leading up to pure romantic fluff! We shall see. It doesn't feel like something likely to have an unhappy ending, at any rate.

Really love the characters. Based from the raws this would be quite good. Please don't ever drop this precious webtoon 😭

i can't express just how much i love this manhwa!!!!! It's so lovely and the characters are so fun and loveable I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters!!!!😍😍

Cute art and cute story; the hijinks and misunderstandings are entertaining lol

Though I do have to wonder if there's a deeper meaning to the title? Pond Snail Robber? What on earth

The goodest most wholesome BL I've read in awhile. Characters are funny and relatable~ Cute cute cute!! :D

Aggregator gang
I was hesitating because of the wierd title lol but I was wrong THIS IS REALY GOOD 😭

its CUTE+wholesome+great art+the characters are likable+I laughed hard so many times

I also feel the plot is progressing nicely & theres more to the story and I'm looking forward to it
(ya cant trust titles these days srsly)

enjoyable read 9.7/10

I had a great time reading this! It’s funny and adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread