Pond Snail Robber

Fed-Kun's army
This is such a great webtoon. One of the things that I like about this is that it does't drag. If there is a misunderstanding it will be solved there and then(like a normal person would)

oh my goodness!!! this backstory, i'm flabbergasted! i really didn't expect such a bittersweet past for the two of them.

if you're thinking about reading this, definitely do! it's got so much heart, and it's super fun.

Why is it called Pond Snail Robber? I only get the robber part. Does Pond or Snail have any significance?

Fed-Kun's army
spoiler :
there's neither a pond, a snail, nor a robber😂

just pure fluf & cuteness uwu

I AM NOT OKAY WITH CHAPTER 24 SCREEEEEEE THEY SHOULD DATE EACH OTHER ALREADY😏

Group Leader
Why do I always stumble upon interesting titles when I'm busy
tQoEYuR.jpg

A very nice series with lovely characters. I don't read that much BL but this one was so enjoyable.

WE NEED MOREEEEEE! I'm just saying that because I love the story, not to pressure translators ^^ I read raws to not go insane waiting

Group Leader
this is so good and pure, and honestly avoids a lot of the common issues/stereotypes of BL which Is even better!

also for clarification: pond snail is referring to the Korean folklore, "The Snail Bride" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ureongi_gaksi_%28The_Snail_Bride%29

Did the translator team change? ^^;
This is becoming harder and harder to understand the plot, seems like their english is broken ^^;

This is so sad the translation only comes out once in two weeks the raws are at chapter 83 TwT

Users who are viewing this thread