Ponko Tsundere na Osananajimi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Childhood Friend Cooking

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this ain't it, chief.
She's so clumsy and immature that it isn't even cute anymore. She's way worse than Yoshiko from Aho Girl.

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm Yeah kinda agree. At least with Yoshiko the scenarios become so stupid and ridiculous ,its starts to feel kinda funny. This girl however, is just so whiny.

Group Leader
Did I miss something here? Everyone seems to be complaining about Sanae, but, to me, this guy is a lot worse. He's nice and considerate to the other girl, but he treats his childhood friend like crap.

Double-page supporter
Well, she punches him for anything so, ofc he will be pissed with her.

Dex-chan lover
The most he does is tell her off. You can't seriously be saying that that's treating her like crap or that it's worse than being "human trash" as the title implies right?

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I have a different problem with this series. I'm honestly thinking she has a legitimate mental disability. Not sure if I should be laughing, still do though so I'ma keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are reading WAAYYY too much into this series.

What's next? Are you gonna get into the phylosophical questions of Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star?

Dex-chan lover
what do you expect when there's tsundere written in the title 😂

There's a fine line when writing "dumb" characters. The more cartoony, the dumber you can make the character without you feeling sorry for them. Like Ed from Ed, Edd and Eddy, it was a very cartoony show so they made him REALLY dumb and you didn't feel sorry for him. This rides that line for me, so far it's on the funny side of the line but if they make her any dumber I'll just feel sorry for her and won't be able to enjoy it.

I felt the same way about Aho-Girl I just felt sorry for her, like she needed help and all her friend did was abuse her.

Welp. this is it. I only wanted to see what the original story was about, as the isekai version was somewhat funny. I got my fill, not my thing, it is the same as (or even worse than?) Aho girl.

Group Leader
First pages were funny.

p3 Pulling hair through pants. I don't know how the author dreamed that up, but I winced.

p4 "Insurance plan" Straight up savage.

This a drop though. Main girl acts like she's actually retarded, and I see no sign of that changing. It's way too similar to how actually retarded/special kids act in schools and treading quickly into not funny territory. Additionally, I don't see any sort of message in this story that could redeem this.

Users who are viewing this thread