Ponko Tsundere na Osananajimi

Dex-chan lover
There needs to be some sort of transition in which Kana becomes the main love interest. Kondo is the human embodiment of Another waiting to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is funny. Why complain ? it is like watching horror movie and complain there is too much blood, so annoying.
You know what i think ? i think people find it uncomfortable because she too dump and now it is hard for them see her appealing, in sexualize way i mean.
Well that is a reasonable exception when you look for a manga. Though, not any manga need to be the same, right. if it not your cup of tea, moving on

I actually like the story. But sometimes the girl almost acts too dumb. Dont know if this is wanted or just in my own mind. But she should at some point "get her shit together" atleast for a bit. Else it will turn from clumsy n cute into dumb and annoying. A healthy balance is needed.

There's a spin off of this manga called 'Ponkotsu ga Tensei Shitara Zongai Saikyou' it's since been dropped by the previous scanalator (I think) if you're willing to pick it up that'd be great I think it'd be worth your time as well as ours

Double-page supporter
I like this story but after few chapters it is getting to much. Premise is that heroine just acts dumb out of habit but it is portrayed like she has a mental illness. No growth or change.

I feel bad for the MC. Actively rooting for everyone except main girl (and sister ofc, no incest)

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be real, clumsy is not the right word to describe the main girl. Most of the time it's like watching an older sibling having to be a rescue parent for their mentally challenged younger sibling. It makes feel bad for the MC sometimes.

I hope you guys work on the isekai version as well after you're done with this! Really want to see if author can make their relationship end well, Didn't really get much closure from Aho Girl.

well usually the whole "dumb girl " thing is just annoying and I would want to strangle her to death if it were me but this girl is so dumb I would just avoid her entirely and it's actually funny, for a while at least!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Ongoing? I thought it was axed/finished?
someone in chapter comments said so

Group Leader
Other series: art gets better each chapter
This one: gets worse every chapter
Isekai version: just straight up trash art.

I LOVE THEM BOTH!

Users who are viewing this thread