Ponkotsu-chan Kenshouchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Anzu-chan Produces

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Yes! Be a good good wingmanwoman and make them get them together now! Not 100 chapters later like the usual...

jak

Contributor
I thought clairvoyance was seeing into the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak I thought clairvoyance was seeing into the future.

[Search domain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairvoyance] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance (/ k l ɛər ˈ v ɔɪ ə n s /; from French clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision") is the ability to gain false information about an object, person, location, or physical event through extrasensory perception. Any person who is claimed to have such ability is said accordingly to be a clairvoyant (/ k l ɛər ˈ v ɔɪ ə n t /) ("one who sees clearly").

When I used to play dungeons & dragons long time ago, it was explained as a form of remote viewing. Clairaudient was a form of remote eavesdropping.

Fed-Kun's army
What a great and supportive friend An chan is! 😊

Note to other mangaka: See, you too can create friends for the MCs/side charas who aren't hostile, selfish, annoyingly possessive lesbian b*tches! 😡

Ah, the classic "Someone's in some sort of trouble so we have to postpone my confession another 50 chapters" routine

Double-page supporter
The lewd police is whatching you anytime, anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
"Push him down"? An-chan is too lewd for this manga.

Contributor
E5.png

Dex-chan lover
I only know what Clairvoyance is because of an Iron Maiden song from a concept album where a kid has the ability to see into the future, but he's also caught up between the influence of Heaven trying to bring on the rapture and Hell trying to perpetuate humanity to keep them sinning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3ra8Jsmjk

(Also, etymologically, it just means to "see clearly," "clair" meaning "clear" and "voyant" meaning "to see/watch," such as in "clairity" and "voyeur" respectively. Clairauident just adds the present active third-person plural Latin word "auident" meaning "they hear.")
@Jak @John_Doe_Jersey

Users who are viewing this thread