Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 3

I want to say, yeah sadly it’s right for her to give her son to the first Queen for the reason she pointed out that this is clearly her son is why he backed off, so he might not be bad he is just scared by all the nonsense of pure blood. Another note is this pure blood that the first Queen keeps talking about is why she’s had so many miscarriages and if they do manage to have a child together I fear it would be greatly disabled. Too much inbreeding to keep the “purity” of the blood has great genetic backlash great example is ancient Egyptians Royalty.
That all said Thank you for the translation! I look forwards for more!

"I wonder why I find myself in a place like this." as she recalls the memory of being free and happy with her mother and younger brother.
😭

The King already know how it feels to be raised by someone who's not his biological mother, he knows how it exactly feels to be born as a child who's not welcomed by those around him. He should have known that Louis will experience the same if he is handed to the first queen 😩
I'm relieved that Queen Berta stands up for herself and her baby, please be strong 😭💕🙏

Sadly a lot of men with low IQ like him are ruling the world. I mean, did he never even noticed how the girls sent to him to sleep with by the first queen are practically purebreeds? The queen literally always said demeaning comments on other races yet he suddenly thought his black haired son would be well protected by his beloved? Sigh. Just kill this king already, the kingdom would be better off without him.

If this king is as stupid in political affair as he is in family matters, it's a miracle that this kingdom has not been destroyed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread