Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 4

ooh my god.. slapped this onto my reading list so fast!!! what a delight! looking forward to more!!! ^^

Honestly, this manga is so good. I read the first chapter a while ago and then forgot about it, just came back to find this gem. In a sea a manga surrounded by frivolous, boring, and sometimes ridiculous plot points, this felt like a breath of fresh air.

This is quite neat, love the story so far and yeah, followed it is.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I am loving every single bit of intrigue and interpersonal relationships in this series, more please.

This is a very interesting intake for the story and characters. So many complex things. I wonder whats going to happen next.

Thank you for the chp update.

thank you for the chapter!! loved this interaction between Berta and the Queen Mother...and Harold and his mother, where the mother supports Berta. :) Not sure I like having a chapter devoted to Margarita next....but it'll be interesting I guess lol.

Who wants a chapter about that awful woman? I'm glad not everybody in the palace is braindead. Seems like Jane was in the same position and choose to give her son away.

@fayfay120 I love your translation and I can tell you stay faithful to the original text. Thank you!

@beazacha Not in the same position since everyone is aware Louis, who has the wrong features, wouldn't be safe with blood-obsessed Margarita while Harold, who has the right features, was safe with the queen mother

I dont know if I want to read a chapter about her. Right now, I really don't like her and I don't want to develop any pity or sympathy for her 😭

Pft. What a stupid man. He spent years with her in the same bed, always heard her saying "cursed blood", yet he doesn't know that he married a pureblood fanatic and still thinks she's gonna treat his mixed blood son well? Doesn't he have any eye? Truly stupid man. Sadly a lot of men like him are the ones ruling the world.

Users who are viewing this thread