Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
Heh.

They figured her potions were trash, due to how little she asked for them.
Either that, or there are no such potions in this world, and they thought she was trying to con them. If that was the case, they were really nice in feeding her in return for massages.

I'm basing this on the comment about how they should have purchased them at that price, and the man attempting to refuse to accept the potion for such a "minor" wound, that this means that such potions are very rare and expensive, if they can be had at all.
Clearly, the adventurers were not carrying any with them, who were attacked by the bear.

She could really destabilize the market, given her ability to create potions by just wishing for them.
She'd better find trustworthy protectors soonest, as she should soon be targeted by those who would utilize her ability to corner the market.

Dex-chan lover
Her prices were really cheap, considering she was selling universal cures for wounds of various degrees. I'd say it was because she imagined she's operating in a market where wounds can be healed by simple spells. A very dangerous assumption. I guess she's the kind of person who assumes a lot. She's now attracting too much attention for someone who doesn't know anything. She should have tried to learn basic facts first. But then again, this very same personality of hers allowed her to bargain so much with the dimensional administrators.

Dex-chan lover
she looks 12 because no hips, bust, thighs or bum. She has what I like to think of is a planar body, which everyone almost 100% of non asians grow out of, but asians if they do grow out of it, it is much later

Dex-chan lover
since she an just make them out of nothing then why didn't she give a free example to one of the injured hunters. They would def. have bought some then

Fed-Kun's army
i mean if a 15 year old young lady sternly yelled at me to drink her potion who am i to say no

Wait, why'd she take that guys knife, such a weird sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread