Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
You are trying to create an image that is 1.5 TB warcrimes, would you like to continue?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, another chapter? I thought the spite tanks ran dry? Thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
LOL... now she's a horse whisperer...

Added: That was one long credit page.

Group Leader
@Talismaster You didn't read the credits pages fully then. This is the last one from us, unless someone else steps forth to TL it. Both myself and our other TL do not want to continue with this. It's just so poorly written, it isn't worth it.

Power Uploader
>potion loli dropped
1485173347977.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares
I see, I must have misunderstood, forgot, or both then recalled incorrect.
Anyway it’s been a pleasure reading your group’s releases. Thanks for all the work up until now. And yeah, after this arc resolved is where I dropped the web novel. It’s not really stimulating when the average character in the story is practically one-dimensional, has the IQ of a disposable villain mob character, or other things. Some series get carried by their side characters, others by fan service, but this doesn’t really have anything, and it’s pretty bad when tlers start inserting info dumps just to make things barely connect.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work so far
This manga is really mediocre but I still enjoyed some part of it
I guess Loli Mamoritai will continue this then

Ok so I was sitting on the toilet giving an Obama speech (going poop) and got to the end to fit out this got dropped...Well that go me a little miffed and I ended up pushing too hard and got eww on my bottom . So I would like to say thanks for that and for crushing one of my favorites to read . Now I need to go shower dangit >>>>>>

Dex-chan lover
Well of FUNA's novels, this one is probably the weakest. The characters are rather weak and the plot lines are rather average.
Saving 80,000 Gold has similar average plot lines, but I think the characters are a bit better.
I Said Make My Abilities Average! Is a great LN/manga. With really enjoyable characters with plot lines that let the characters show off their personalities.

Dex-chan lover
we're half way through a war and you drop it? wtf man, you couldn't have stuck with it at least until the war finished?

cant you guys finish the arc

then ill just file the series in my brain as one having "and the adventures continue" kind of endings.

Fed-Kun's army
Well now we get no translation for this manga.
All of that storm for Loli Mamoritai only for us to get no one else willing to translate :)

Dex-chan lover
@Uncle_hitler
If you were reading 50 Shades of Gray, hated doing it, and stopped, could you be convinced to finish? You’re reading it for free, with no pay off or reward whether you finish or not.
@AMetroid
My personal rating is
Average > Potion >= 80kGold
All of them fall off though.

@knightcky if you're looking for a release like loli mamoritai's just use google translate on your phone and take photos of the images or something, it's pretty much the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread