Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
@alfredsad that's perfectly understandable, I get tired of video games after a certain point sometimes and never end up finishing it.

Double-page supporter
@alfredsad From what I've read of the novel, I think what you are looking for is the arc after the war arc:

She realizes that all of the shit she has been doing gave her too much notoriety, so she goes off to other countries to try to find a husband, followed only by the 2 children, Francette, and the prince. It starts off with her revisiting the early locales from the story, and then she travels past those to new countries. Also, you find out that her friends found a way to get reincarnated in the world and are now trying to find her.

I won't try to convince you that the war arc is necessary, but I think something was necessary to get out of the hole the author dug for the story with the whole Goddess-potion business thing, and so the author used war. The best part of the war arc is actually the trial/negotiations at the end, so it's a shame to see you are skipping out before you get to it. (or before you get to the next arc, which I believe would deliver on what you are looking for)

As for complaints about her power, I find the potion she made for the war arc to be a lot easier to suspend my disbelief for than all the "part of the bottle" hacks she keeps coming up with.

Double-page supporter
@alfredsad
Can't blame you. I got really excited about the story at first so I went and read ahead just to see what was coming.
Turns out it didn't fit my idea of what would unfold and I didn't like the general direction of the story. Now I only quickly scan through chapters to see how much they are covering.

@Talismaster
some tl;dr
>fairies have the same old tales than dragons and elfs
>mile probably could gained mitsuha goal if she would ended solo by now/she doesn't really have zero common sense
>devils are better in magic because their horns works as a mind antennaes
>loli nekomimi and female senpais fanservice, also discrimination for the former
>all members are mile's skills dependant and just now realiced it
>the mere act of summoning is a very big, bad deal, nanomachines are scared shitless about; as regard of the potential things pasing for it, not so much
>mile is a genius tactician confirmed
>literally nobody (in her fief) knew mile, because was treated as a secret child, also personal bigger dissapointment until now in the empire invasion of how has handled
>merchant pauline at full power
>the party are still in their "training journey" since

Dex-chan lover
lolimamoritai haven't updated this manga in mangadex after chapter 17, probably because the shit he got and there's someone actually scanlating better than him
but then that said scanlation group stop just 3 chapters after he stopped uploading here (I don't know if he still scanlate this title on his site or wherever else), essentially you just exiling someone for doing a bad job and after that no one doing that said job again because "this job isn't fun anymore"

don't get me wrong, I still appreciate what you have done, but... I don't know, feels like you give food to a vagrant just to kick it out of his hand before he finished his meal, it's evil. I understand the reason behind that, still evil in my eyes.

yes, I know I'm an entitled snowflakes bastard, just posting so you know the view from another side.

Contributor
Waiting for the next savior translate this trash,
Also this makes my taste worse than trash

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation, now that you've dropped it, I hope Loli Mamoritai keeps translating it, or I'll just have to wait until the licensed manga gets to chapter 21 (it's on chapter 2) until 2028.

BTW, @alfredsad I respect your decision, but at the same time, I need to point out your shit taste saying that this manga is not interesting anymore. Obviously you are free to tell the same about my tastes (you know the drill).

l-1590-your-opinions-are-shit-theyre-fucking-shit.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So glad you dropped this crap for Ookumo, much better series.

Sad that J-Novel wasted two of their licenses, manga and LN, on this...

@primrosea

Lol people gave shit the Loli guy because he was going out of his way to shove poorly-written explanations of plot in-between pages, mid-chapter. He was whining and complaining that people rightfully called the MC a Mary Sue. And she is one - now she can transport people in her ITEM BOX (you know, something every tabletop system prevents due to potential abuse like this) and talk with animals.

@StealthAria

Go read the part about using booby traps on sources of water or food.

Dex-chan lover
@Malaxme

Saw it on r/manga with big "SlowAF dropped this" and wanted to check out why.

Also, a dumpster fire can be entertaining to watch even if it's just a pile of burning trash.

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares

Well, it's a FUNA story, what do you expect? lol

Her stories are always full of super self-important Mary Sues and yes men who worship the protagonists. Regardless, I think Kaoru is a much better story compared to Mitsuha. I can still read Kaoru's story up to the last chapter (not the manga, the webnovel) but seriously have lost interest in Mitsuha.

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai

I think I can safely live my life without knowing more about this story than what you've said, lmao. The author was really terrible. I mainly read this for the drama/TL comments from Loli, was hilarious to see him freaking out like a lunatic like hurr durr my kaoru is more wonderful than you!

So many plotholes. Like if Kaoru has unlimited item storage then why not just like... transport the entire enemy army into her storage? Then transport them out one by one, so they can surrender/be killed.

Or why not put friendly soldiers INTO her storage, and then pop them out for protection when needed

so many ways to cheat/abuse her powers shown so far yet she doesn't. How about a rage potion, makes enemy soldiers attack each other. or delayed poison effect, so that everyone gets incapacitated at the same time and everyone drinks from the well not knowing it was poison until its too late? ie furthest village activates in 6 days, then next in 5 days, then next in 4 days, etc, and then at the last village, everyone's poison kicks in at once.

Then, just catapult potion bottles of nitroglycerin...

Users who are viewing this thread