Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Trading Potion Loli for Mom Fucker? Kinda exchanging Eh for Eh there.

Potion Loli certainly isn't a great series (not bad, but definitely not great) but at least it doesn't have extreme incestuous overtones (fuck you I'm kinkshaming!). I just really hope that one ends with him choosing the childhood friend with the ass that's just like his mother's (with the added bonus of, y'know, not being blood-related to him).

That said I don't want to sound like an ass for telling you what to do (not like I'd be able to stop you anyway) so do as you will.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason

Don't forget shit like "she can teleport poison into enemies" so she could've just wiped half of their army before they even reached the village.

Or rust their weapons and armors. Just treat the armor as containers, it's not like lungs are a closed system yet her power also works on them apparently.

Or put them all to sleep... Thousands of creative ways to stop an army with OP power like hers without basically torturing them for a week.

Dex-chan lover
@Bufuman
Bro... the only thing sincere about this is that you said everything that was on your mind, and that's ignoring the fact you were as rude and blunt as you could be honest(self-serving) to yourself. Slapping "That said I don't want to sound like an ass for telling you what to do.." at the end doesn't not make you an ass.

Group Leader
@Bufuman
Hahaha, cuz of Sokkan, everyone is going to think I'm the one who wanted to pick up mommy-love manga. Nah man, I'm just the PR.
That's @dakka 's love child.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster

VTeZoGx.gif

@Abedeus don't think it works that way, she can create any container filled with potion she can't fill any container that exist with a potion from what we've seen.

but she could probably just itembox the entire army away since if i don't remember wrong her itembox is unlimited.

Dex-chan lover
seeing the Fate meme made me think of this:
She could materialise potion bottles in the shape of swords and call it UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS

Supporter
Glad to see her cheats got ripped apart by the comments section. In the similar notion she could just craft flight and even God potions. ?

Dex-chan lover
Short: Too bad it got dropped. It wasn't that bad!

... This manga isn't gold, but it's not that abhorrent bad to drop it in mid-arc. No, really it isn't even remotely among the worst mangas I've read so far. Maybe you guy know something about the chapters to come, but I didn't see any drop in this mangas quality. It has been on a nearly constant good/bad quality level the whole time. There have been plot holes, but most mangas have those. I'm a sucker for isekai stories, so I've seen my share of bad ones. Isekai is quite prone of this.
So a war came up? Big deal. If anything that isn't bad writing, but logical. They want her. It's a mixture of a religious and political reason. If anything, this does make sense.
The side characters act stupid? More to laugh at. (Now really. That "Angel-sama <3" priest, that wanted to evacuate her from the danger zone, was hilarious!")

I don't know why, but I enjoyed this one. No, I know why. She uses her cheat ability to kick those "Hah, I'm the fucking best"-characters between those leg until cave in, blueballed in another sense. She makes good use of her OP-ability in combination with that naive mind and sometimes limited intelligence she has. I like to read this manga because it is balm for the soul. No over the top political intrigues, not too much gruesome gore, backstabbing or other edgy shit. Even a healthy absents of mindless fanservice, nobody really came asking for and that is pressed into your face, so you don't see the shortcomings of the stories. No harem! Maybe that alienated some people. I don't know.

But well, it can't be helped if the translation staff doesn't enjoy the manga, they really shouldn't translate it. If this manga doesn't fuel their motivation, but instead empties their tanks, so be it. It must. Thanks for the chapters you provided. You did a very good job and I'm sure you also do a good one translating those other ones.

Now we (some of us) can only hope Loli Mamoritai (or someone else) takes it up again. Though Loli Mamoritai took quite a beating in the forum here. Don't know if they are motivated.

Dex-chan lover
@Banarok

That logic would've worked except we've already seen her kill 3 people by creating potions inside of them.

Group Leader
Thanks for all the work you've done up until now. Hopefully this gives Loli Mamoritai some kind of standard to work towards.

Users who are viewing this thread