Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks
x18.png

Dex-chan lover
So, living things can be put inside the item bag? That's new, usually that's forbidden in isekai stories.

Next question of course, why didn't she simply put the three enemy soldiers into the item bag, and took them out over the edge of a cliff or what have you?...

@primrosea Lemme guess, you're the third worlder's editor in chief?

That said, shame you guys are dropping this but its understandable. There are some many dumb things that just make your head hurt in this author's works and it feels like she tries to over explain things in ways that are so round about that it ends up being rediculous. Just straight up smacking people in the heads with potion bottles would be simpler most of the time.

Of FUNA's three works, id say this is slightly behind Average Abilities and way out ahead of the other one. Either way, pretty sure this was licensed recently anyway so dropping it would be inevitable.

couldn't she just create a potion to increase her movement speed and negate exhaustion? couldn't she also have a potion to slow down time?what about a potion that can give her flight while making her invisible or a teleportation ability, since she can make a potion with any effect she could possibly think of with her "knowledge". As for the previous chapters, couldn't she just create a potion that can, when inhaled, reduce the willpower of the army??(because it was shown that she could do stuff like create an explosive potion, so maybe a potion that spreads the substance in mist form once thrown on the ground after taking an antidote?) maybe they didn't do that in order to make the story more interesting (that's probably the reason)

well the easiest way to make her life easier could be by making a potion that grants her the abilities of being able to materialize anything she wants, so if shes broke she could create money, or if during a conversation and she makes a mistake she could have a potion that rewinds the time of her surroundings about ten or more seconds to redo the scene? since her wish didn't really have any restrictions (she said "The ability to create any potion with any effect I can think of")

Oh. she could also just have a potion to give her abilities to morph into anything she wants, and a potion to return her to her "original" state, because she wants to spread her genes across the world.

sorry im just writing as i go.

WAIT... was she able to form potions away from her?? if so couldn't she make the potion upon appearing turn into a nuke? also couldn't she also just create a potion to make herself "god"????

oh i just thought of another one. couldn't she just make a potion that rewinds time and position, but not their enemies memories upon drinking/inhaling/physical contact(gas,liquid,and solid form of potion), as well as removes their willpower to invade?

Let me list a list of every overpowered potion she could make (out of boredom):

a potion that...

- gives her abilities to materialize what she wants
- gives her the ability to control time
- gives her the ability to hide her presence(is that correct spelling?)/turn invisible
- gives her the ability of flight
- allows her to never die of age
- gives her the ability to exist in more than one place at a time
- gives her the ability to see everything (also be able to control how much she sees)
- give her the ability to know the future (she always knows whats going to happen)(she can disable this when she desires)
- gives her the ability to travel back to Earth?????? If so, whats the point of this fluff*ng story then? wasn't she supposed to be smart??
- gives her the ability to order others on demand
- gives her the ability to create organisms, including ones that don't exist, as well as customizing their lifespan and such(like a living car that disappears upon leaving a 10 meter radius)
- brainwashes.
- makes her a higher existence than celestine (was that her name?)
- Changes her gender.
- changes her race
- changes her appearance(like adding extra hairs. i think this would just be like morphing. whatever.)
- gives her ability to keep her ability from being stolen/taken/removed/destroyed

couldn't she create an item box with her own abilities???

Contributor
@firefish5000 I'm gonna respond here because it feels more appropriate to do it in the most recent chapter. I'd actually dropped it because I just couldn't take it and it kept getting worse, but after reading the most recent chapter I don't know how I'm even surprised at this point that it manages to become even shittier with each chapter. That last credits page made it worth the read though, so I've got that at least.

I guess what surprises me most is that there are people who think this shit is good. I had REALLY bad taste in manga in high school, I'm talking about the dumbest, crappiest shoujo manga available at my local Barnes and Noble (a moment of silence for all that wasted money), but even they weren't as overwhelmingly stupid as this manga. She's so OP but she still has to make her enemies suffer instead of making a potion that makes people lose their will to fight or sticking them all in her stupid item box until she negotiates a surrender or something less war-crime-y . She's just so fucking stupid. And then she tops it off by talking to horses.

@Joelasdasd
well
albeit very versatile, exist some things that she can't do with potions, like aging/become mortal again herself, because celes make her in that way and author make an analogy about software (AKA things that she can do with potions) and hardware (things that she can't), for example she can:
-flight (potion with the shape of a plane)
-hide her presence (change mille's nanomachines with potion)
-materialize what she wants (the shape of the bottle loophole)
-changes her appearance (already done)
the other stuff pretty much is impossible for her, unless celes decide that she want kaworu became a fellow goddess, but even the author sure doesn't knows about that bit

Its not a matter of could she create an item box or not. She can, and she has. Not only that, but she can store live humans in it too! Plus, the item box doubles as a teleportation ability!
Also, you forgot the ability to create a completely new planet. Either a planet in the bottle (contains whatever she want) or a planet made from the bottle (bottle appears as she imagines it).
And, since she has already nitpicked this rule to this point, her ability is basically to create anything she wants, and have it double as a storage container.
Her cloths are bottles, her carriage is a bottle. Heck, she could probably make a horse that also doubles as a bottle. Cant wait for a chapter where she chases her horse with a stick, attempting to beat it open like a pinata to get her stuff back.

Contributor
...For them to drop the Potion Loli... I better hope the series they picked up for it is better worth it... poor Kaoru...

Users who are viewing this thread