Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.1

I love how her power is just so absurd... But she isn't using it to its full potential. She's not creative enough. HurHur~

Edit: When I discovered she could make the recipient in any shape I was like: Woooow this has the potential to be extremely overpowered together with her potion effects. Man, I didn't stop at just a sword... My Imagination wandered so far that day...

Aggregator gang
Creative and useful. Also this kinda demonstrates the ridiculous possibilities of her powers (if you ignore the occasions where she's blown heads off) just because of the rather lax restrictions on said powers - wouldn't surprise me if she could easily just create automatons or such similar ridiculous creations after this on a similar basis to the sword.

Double-page supporter
when the fuck did she just become goddess herself isn't her power too op ?
isn't u said u won't interfere? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@Thranyx I love how she seems to think her power is limited by things unsaid. You literally don't need cleverness with this power. Unless we missed a chapter with like 7 different rules and stipulations.

Dex-chan lover
hahahaha.. this is getting trashy much.. 🤣
fcking hypocrite all over the place..

atleast be consistent.. if you want to watch.. just fcking watch.. i thought you are not gonna favor anyone!?
if want to be hypocrite.. be hypocrite for fck sake.. not this lame poser thing..

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. She has the ability to grant any effect to her potions, and to have any container she imagines. She could basically have every super power ever, but she’s too stupid or the author is aware and just wants to avoid making his character too powerful, which is already too late when heads can explode at a glance.

Dex-chan lover
They've seen TWO guys get their heads removed with no source AND a chic get revived from near-death AND a sword come from thin air and they STILL want to go to war and take her....

Fed-Kun's army
All that text for Caliburn, and Gram just gets 1 line. They could have just said "Excalibur is too mainstream, let's go with 'Gram' no, wait Exgram!"

Dex-chan lover
I love the cocksure mob character, who just saw "the angel" decapitate a dude without touching him or even motioning at him in the slightest, stating that he's "going to secure the angel" with a smug, shit-eating smirk. Like he wasn't going to be Elfin Lied'd.

Dex-chan lover
i thought she only had the power to make potions/alchemy yet here she is using magic to blow people up and making Excalibur come out of nowhere... why does she randomly have these goddess powers?

@Merilirem Yep, I agree she's restricting herself too much. It was so since the beginning. I understand that they were trying to make her less overpower, but she can literally explode their heads whenever she wants, so it maaay be too late...?

Users who are viewing this thread