Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC

Fed-Kun's army
Despite this having a low rating, I find it pretty entertaining. Seeing a potion class being able to do a ton of strats will be fun. And Kanadia is hilarious.

Thanks for the translations so far! Looking forward to seeing the previous team get their shit kicked in.

Aggregator gang
Despite this having a low rating, I find it pretty entertaining. Seeing a potion class being able to do a ton of strats will be fun. And Kanadia is hilarious.

Thanks for the translations so far! Looking forward to seeing the previous team get their shit kicked in.
My only issue is 'potion user' is stupid. He'd be infinitely more useful if he swapped out throwing bottles of expensive liquid as a weapon and changed to hidden weapons/knives.

Nothing about this concept is useful from any aspect. "Black hair evil" is inane, where people see her in a dungeon severely imaged and wish for her to just drop dead while they watch, to her marrying the first person who complements her, to him throwing BOTTLES OF LIQUID into people's mouths AS THEY FIGHT!

"Hey, sorry I smashed all your teeth out and drowned you as you took a breath during that right. I thought it would heal you..."

Fed-Kun's army
My only issue is 'potion user' is stupid. He'd be infinitely more useful if he swapped out throwing bottles of expensive liquid as a weapon and changed to hidden weapons/knives.

Nothing about this concept is useful from any aspect. "Black hair evil" is inane, where people see her in a dungeon severely imaged and wish for her to just drop dead while they watch, to her marrying the first person who complements her, to him throwing BOTTLES OF LIQUID into people's mouths AS THEY FIGHT!

"Hey, sorry I smashed all your teeth out and drowned you as you took a breath during that right. I thought it would heal you..."
These are all fair and valid criticisms NODDERS. It’s the type of turn your brain off and just sit along for the ride type of manga for sure.

Dex-chan lover
it's like barely MLB fastball speeds. People apparently hit 105mph relatively often, so apparently a good professional pitcher could one shot dragons on the reg.

Pedantic and not really the point, but 105 isn't hit "relatively often". There's only been like 2 pitchers in MLB history that have even hit 105 at all (of all the pitches ever recorded travelling 105mph one guy has like 90% of them and the rest belong to one other pitcher. And that's maybe a dozen pitches ever in all of history. Unless you believe the unverified stories of guys from the 30s who swore they could do it.), and maybe a dozen in total right now that can noticeably above 100 (like 102+) with any sort of reguarity. There are also only 2 pitchers (and they aren't the ones that can hit 105) that average 100mph+ for the current season, both of whom are guys who only throw a small number of pitches in each appearance so it keeps their average a bit higher since they won't tire out as much.

I'm pretty sure the league-wide average fastball speed for MLB is more like 93-94mph. So this guy is apparently doing better than that by a pretty notable margin.

It's also worth noting that since this is a Japanese author his frame of reference is probably Japanese pro baseball where pitchers, on average, throw a fair bit slower than MLB ones.

if MC accept the duel without posing any penality if the other party lose then I'll join the faction "the MC is an idiot".
It's one of the most stupid trope I've seen in manga, more than once too.
Bad guy force a duel posing a negative outcome if the good guy lose but nothin if he himself lose. And good guy go along without asking any prize/forcing a penality if he win. Always found stupid and it's the reason I've gave up more than a manga.
Edit: spelling correction.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only reading the first chapter and can already tell this is so stupid and badly written.. i'll keep reading

Edit : holy crap, this is probably the worst fantasy manga i've ever read... the main trope of "MC got kicked out of his party" is so overused, the concept "potion user" is so retarded, dialogues are cringy and i can't help but stop reading every few pages just to process how bad the writings are. It's not even haha funny bad, it's REALLY REALLY bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd be really interested in talking to any of the 154 people that somehow gave this manga a perfect 10 star score.
This is more like a 3 or 4 tops. The writing is unforgivably bad.

Dex-chan lover
Just play Pathfinder and you can role play a better version of this by picking Alchemist.

if MC accept the duel without posing any penality if the other party lose then I'll join the faction "the MC is an idiot".
It's one of the most stupid trope I've seen in manga, more than once too.
Bad guy force a duel posing a negative outcome if the good guy lose but nothin if he himself lose. And good guy go along without asking any prize/forcing a penality if he win. Always found stupid and it's the reason I've gave up more than a manga.
Edit: spelling correction.
as prophetized here, dropped.

So like.... the translation group realizes they can just add the word "haired" after the color to make it not sound fucking ridiculous right? Like they can do that and not in any way change the meaning of the untranslated work. Saying "white HAIRED people" and "black HAIRED people" would make this chapter less.... awkward to read is all

Banned
3 chapters and it's a quite good manga. Don't know why low score but it's not a story with only fanservice so I don't know why ppl are "attacking" this one..

Fed-Kun's army
The most recent translation of the two nations is hilarious. I couldn’t stop laughing. Maybe the Bright Nation vs Dark Nation, or Light vs Shadow? It’s odd that the original names for the nations are purely color.

Thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread