Pounding

Super de manhwa dire q'il y a déjà 80 chapitre en anglais c'est dur d’attendre la suite , en tout qu'a merci a l’équipe qui traduit force a eux !!!

Aggregator gang
Like I get his life sucks now but also he could’ve just not sniffed a girl’s clothes... I find it hard to sympathize

I read the whole thing somewhere else, and it was okay. The author obviously had a great general plot planned, and then threw in the details to give the plot some momentum. There are unreasonable and illogical details, like how are you this strong after two days of exercise? Why do you like the popular girl? Why did you not go to a f***ing psychologist from the beginning, you mental ass? However, I adore action manhwas, and in this direction, the story is very fulfilling! You get to see people beating each other, and the main character growing- too f***ing quickly, yes, but growth nonetheless. The side characters are very endearing, and I liked most of them. I feel like there should be a next season, because it has a somewhat open ending.

Holyland was a masterpiece
idk about this but now im interested in reading this

Its a great story tbh.. and about his split personality really interest me.. but the fact he ended up with the pink bicth really upset me, well its 7.5/10 for me

Users who are viewing this thread