Practiced Liar - Ch. 2

I think those two are pathetic. MC was just trying to help, but you two twisted his word. Ungrateful bunch of pricks. This is also why I don't like being in an odd number friend group. Cause there is bound to be a middle person who got to meditate and be the bad guy. Happens to me a lot, I had to be the bad one and it made my life shitty afterwards.

and that is the reason why I don't really think too much when a friend is whining about other friend, or when two friends are ignoring each other. because i know how exhausting it'll be to be the middle man, how risky it'll be if they got the wrong idea or take my words/explanation the wrong way.

Omg they are so cute
Yeah, of course, surely he will lose interest, absolutely, lmao, keep thinking that
About middle school part... welp, have been in that kind of situation several times, taught me not to get involved in other people's relationship

He talked like the guy said this when he was thinking it. It was not his place to reveal someone’s thoughts. Even if it’s the country side, it’s pretty unbelievable the MC never bumped into people who had complains, but hold them in.

Geez, I’ve been the middle man before in more than one occasion for friends that were fighting, and it’s always a challenge lol that situation is so awful, poor him ;; he just misread the situation

thanks for translating!! I’m so glad to see another chapter for this!!

the middle school part... was why i dont like "friends" and realistically i have no true, true friend

Contributor
How can a psychic understand humans so badly... XD

(I'm talking about him thinking his admirer will lose interest, not the middle school bit, of course. It's patently obvious that not even being psychic would allow one to safely navigate the hellishly treacherous waters of middle-school social interactions. :'p )

Users who are viewing this thread