Precious 4p Short Stories - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - Precious bug [by Nakahara Kaihei]

Double-page supporter
@Oeconomist What the fuck are you talking about? No one is lecturing you. I asked you two questions which you haven’t answered. I also called your comment dramatic because saying there are “eleventy zillion” effeminate characters is rather dramatic, especially when effeminate characters aren’t even that common. And about the long hair part: no one would question his gender if not for the hair, so I just assumed that’s what you thought made him effeminate.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword

What the fuck I'm talking about is your imputing an argument to me by way of a pair of questions which express your daydream about what and how I were reasoning. I responded to the imputation that underlay the questions; an answer to the questions would have been redundant.

The question wasn't about the gender of the character, but about his sex, and not simply because of his gender expression (which is a clue to his sex), but because of his secondary sexual attributes, such as his relatively narrow shoulders, slender wrists, and facial neoteny.

Effeminate male characters are very common in manga, and especially in the case of manga directed at girls and young women. Across various cultures, many young girls like men who are less alien to them and thus more like girls, and for some reason manga are especially affected by this desire.

Pontificate somewhere else, based upon something that you actually understand.

Dex-chan lover
I too, would be terrified of what may have been ruined, if I were to tamper with the mind of an AI that loves me

Dex-chan lover
I would have sworn this was Yuri if the master weren't referred as "he".

@Pnutz Perhaps her chest is where central memory is located
e07.jpg_orig

Users who are viewing this thread