Premarital Relationship

I think they're working on long strip format, should be up in like a week or so? I'm not sure...

But in the meantime, you have this: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7t6q8i/long_strip_for_mangadex_chrome_extension/

Hello, translator for PR here. We're kind of in a jam with all the projects we're undertaking. I've finished translations for chapters 56 and 57 so please bear with us! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
This childhood friend os annoying, Sheila has the archtype of Yui from Oregairu, but much worse. Yui is cool, that girl from this mahnwa not

So far (chap. 16) it's amusing, in a "shoujo manga" kind of way. The meta comedy/4th wall stuff is only partly working for me. I'm not as versed in the tropes as a fan of the love comedy genre would be. (I'm more comfortable with josei love comedies that aren't quite so broad.)

Excuse me, I have a question.
Is this manhwa completed/finished in korean version? I mean if chapter 80 is the last (according to spoiler/raw page)

Asshole grandfather destroying the life of mc? Check.
Upity bitch "Fiance"? Check.
Cowardly parents who ALLOW Asshole Grandfather to destroy their sons life? Check.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pilkington: Well in all fairness to the fiance:
She's not uppity or snobbish. That was just a front of their first meeting because she also didn't like the idea of being forced to marry someone. She made that cover to get the MC to break it off. She's a tsundere, if anything. She's capable, but also proud and as the old saying goes "Pride comes before the fall." Since then, however, she's been more accepting of him and sees his charm. But because they want to live life on their terms, they are still conspiring against their grandparents's conspiracy.
Hope that clears the air a little.

Users who are viewing this thread