Premarital Relationship

ok I've read a dozen or so chapters, one question at this point. If you prefer since the answer would be a major spoiler feel free to pm me instead of answering here if you want.

Does Sang-Hyun marry Suh-Eun or do the two end up getting married or go there separate ways. I don't care about the details.

Thanks.

So
i went to the chinese raw version but yeh of course the ending was shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chromoz I dont know where you found em "free", but I never expected much of this series any way since the tags and flow till now speak for themself.
Personally I will wait for the translation, but your opinion is still appreciated.

This thing will probably be a hard discounted nisekoi except harem ending and less quality.

YAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

Rival my ass ....he is no match for mc 🤔
if I was mc I would have say that she is ok with me being her fiance so who the hell are you to ask me for duel ...
I am her official fiance whatever we do is none of his business just fo...!
Who do you think your sob.!!!

Rip is no one going to finish this there’s only like 10 chapters left from what i saw from the raws link.

Aggregator gang
@muhammad932: Publication is completed. Meaning the raw story is done and over.

Scanlations are a completely separate animal and are still going through the raws until they reach the final chapter (which will be marked with [End])

Giving up on this. It is soooo boring and stupid, vapid, characters being introduced makes it even dumber. Might look at final chapter one day when bored.

Aggregator gang
stories like this are so infuriating and dumb, like at what point do you say "fuck you, I'm out".

Fed-Kun's army
Someone spoil me the ending so I can cross this one over and move on. This isn't worth keeping up with.

I remember vaguely liking this before I stopped reading it. With an "ending" like that, I really don't regret not reading all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread