Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

Dex-chan lover
Something I always wondered about this series: Are the Sailor Scouts technically Aliens? Or are they Humans who are the reincarnation of Aliens? They were from different planets after all.

I remember watching this as a kid. Rereading this series is really nostalgic, but damn some of Usagi’s actions are really stupid.

Well, this is a shoujo manga for a reason. Since it’s aimed towards kids/ young girls the characters don’t have to be smart and it’s the good old 90s when this story came out. Different time, different tastes, different opinions.

Naoko Takeuchi is a genius. Aimed to young girls and kids? Are you serious? I read this manga first when i was 13 and i couldn't get even 1 single thing about the storyline, especially Stars Arc. Naoko sure created a masterpiece that is impossible to forget in your whole life. I can't say the exact same thing for 90s anime since it's story is full of stupid things that doesn't make any sense but the Sailor Moon manga is a legend and you realize even more interesting and inspirational things about this series while rereading at different times. I've seen many good shounen and shoujo mangas but Sailor Moon is different. I will never be bored of rereading and learning many different things from it. I forever will be thankful to Naoko Takeuchi for creating this manga and saving me from darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread