Pride Complex

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone wondering about the cleaner comments mentioning NTR, this series does not contain any of it as you can already get from the tags

Contributor
Waa, it's been a while since I've seen that particular cliché of a terribly handled ending. What's the point of heading out on half-baked dramatic tension? It's not like you can't tell what will happen thereafter, but I wish some authors had more respect for catharsis :/

The way was so grand and interesting, funny too.

But the ending reeks of undecided by author and playing it safe. I'd rather have had a full ending or a time skip. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
(9) Could of been a (10) if the ending had a few extra pages or a 30th chapter where they meet again and have the marriage... (Loved everything else)

Group Leader
Chang-hyun is such a wonderful MC. As a girl, I'm swooning for him. Like someone else said, this would've been a 10/10 if it has an epilogue or something more conclusive

Dex-chan lover
@seynee there you go an epilogue

It was pretty decent, fits the manga name 'pride complex' still too much pride to outright confess but atleast she made it kinda clear lul

Group Leader
Probably one of the better Manhwas there is. The drama's not too heavy, with cute romance, but the fact the MC isn't a complete spineless, thoughtless coward won it for me, definitely worth the read

Group Leader
Cute manhwa. But fuck me, an epilogue without a kiss.

Though I’m relieved that the silly couple was more aware of their true feelings in the end, that’s all that matters.

An indecisive stupid MC meets an indecisive tsundere love interest. You know how this ends...

Mc is great not a pure dumbass but what troubles me is the epilogue, fuckin hell man.

One of, if not the best Korean rom-com webtoon with a certain premise and level of execution that somehow feels impossible to find nowadays. 10/10 :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread