Princess Candle - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I hate you!

Dex-chan lover
Jeez,she can't even catch a break with the princess. I think it's not the goal of the author but it feel kinda racist that Fiora is that stupid and can't do anything right.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair the one that is being dumb here is the princess she is serving herself in a silver plate to the guy going after her, pretty much ruining everyone's efforts.

Dex-chan lover
From what I understand from this chapter:
The princess was racist in her comment, but not intentionally.
She didn't know that Flora had dark skin because she had no contact with black people or poc.
I imagine that by the time and her social status, she had no contact with pocs and it is probable that she has never seen one so closely.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like Yajenka at first, but now I'm really feeling bad for her. She's been super brave and strong, but just gets tortured and probably raped in exchange. :(

I always like yajenka since I saw her as free spirit and rebel soul but now it turns out she's someone's spy (and what?, falling in love with flora?) I don't know how to see her character anymore

The Princess: "I hated you because I was racist towards you and that made me embarrassed, how dare you make me be racist by existing in my presence! And even though you completely dedicated your life to me, I still hated you... up until you pointed it out and that suddenly made it change to love!"
Like, yikes. Flora deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread