Princess in the Rough - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Estrella's mother was so tragic, she said she knew that he didn't love her but was kind, we find out it was a deal.. She said she knew that he would come for her.. Love the setting up if the story, I'm really hooked

Sounds like a fooked up clan, but also really interesting. Love the idea of it! Especially the whole you live on so long as you are remembered thing, which is almost religious in a way

@nicklablue normally that would make sense, but they die upon giving birth to a non full blooded aehri child. I guess you can assume that it means men can do it, just not women, but I'm sure there's some other reasoning behind prohibiting it. (Hence the "keep an eye out on each other to prevent deserters")

They'll always remember each other anyway, since they live such long lives.
A human remembering you (and even their grandchildren), maybe gives you 150yrs of life. A fellow aehri remembering you, 1000yrs +

Fed-Kun's army
i thought he will act in a way that will piss me off because of the warning .-.
guess its another triggering thing for some people

Wait a minute, I'm suddenly curious, men don't bear a child so do they die when they get together with normal human?

I like how this royal family is actually very healthy and loving. No jealousy or scheming. It's refreshing.

@Artamiel I guess they do die when the child is born and the mother just completely forgets everything about the father at that moment.

Oh no... no no no don't think that the mom wanted to die so she slept with you. She totally was in love with you and she told her daughter all about it!

Users who are viewing this thread