Princess Kaguya Will Return to the Moon in 10 Days - Ch. 4

Supporter
Mr TL, you actually posted chapter 4 and called it one, if you check twiiter it starts of as 10 days instead of 7 then it goes down the number (in 10 days>in 9 days> in 8 days)
If you can change the title to X days instead of 7 as well

Mr TL, you actually posted chapter 4 and called it one, if you check twiiter it starts of as 10 days instead of 7 then it goes down the number (in 10 days>in 9 days> in 8 days)
looks like he just went to the linked raw and did a quick MTL scan?
its my bad tho, since as the original uploader, i put in the wrong raw when uploading the title. ill try to upload everything starting from chapter 10, so thanks for telling me

Group Leader
looks like he just went to the linked raw and did a quick MTL scan?
its my bad tho, since as the original uploader, i put in the wrong raw when uploading the title. ill try to upload everything starting from chapter 10, so thanks for telling me
well, it wasn't MTL but yeah, I just went to the linked raw and didn't check anything else lol, sorry, my bad
And yes, please continue to scanlate this series if you're the original uploader. We'll drop it then.
Sorry and Thank You

well, it wasn't MTL but yeah, I just went to the linked raw and didn't check anything else lol, sorry, my bad
And yes, please continue to scanlate this series if you're the original uploader. We'll drop it then.
Sorry and Thank You
Id appreciate it, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread