Princess Michiru Is in Love! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Lesson 10

Ado

Group Leader
Hi everyone, Ado of Anego Scans here! Sorry for the months long hiatus. We wanted to pick up another series (The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Wild Wind Girl) in the hopes of expanding our audience and finding more people who may be interested in joining our group. Each chapter of that series is pretty long and takes a couple weeks to a month to scanlate so that already backed up our schedule, but then personal issues started cropping up for me that made me unable to typeset for a while so we had to extend our hiatus. I take full responsibility for the delay. To make up for it, I will be uploading the omake at the end of volume 1 and chapter 11 immediately after this. If anyone is interested in joining us (especially translators and typesetters) please look to our recruitment page at the end of the chapter and contact me on discord or here on MangaDex. I hope you enjoyed the double length chapter 10!

Dex-chan lover
I figured he would have been revealed as a fellow student earlier on, I didn’t expect it to happen on chapter 10, haha.

@Ado
Thanks for bringing us the translations, you are doing a great job. I was beginning to miss this series, so it really made my day to see there was new chapters today.

Thanks for the chapter~

This series is always a fun read. Wakabayashi's writing style is so distinct that it just feels like a bonus Tsurezure couple. I'm glad to discover he was a highschooler tbh, I was really kinda iffy on the age gap since I thought he was an adult.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Fooled me, I thought he was a college student at least

Users who are viewing this thread