Princess of the Wolf Lord

Aggregator gang
Just finished reading the novel it was so beautiful that I cried

Contributor
I don't know if i really want to see her fall in love with this guy...

Actually, i probably don't.

The novel is absolutely beautiful. Is linear, and has none annoying side plot. Is not very long, with about 20 chapters, so it doesn't take much time to read it. Also, the translation is superb and almost poetic. The whole reincarnation is seen with different eyes and there is a good amount of philosophical talk. She feels like is her fault, and we get a bittersweet feeling as we see momento and memories of her past life. Is one of my favorite novels of all times, I really recommend it. Check it up in novelupdates, is fully translated!

Got high expectation with the manga, yelps

Dex-chan lover
@ZionZ No, it's not. Have you actually read the damn chapter? She knows her family is rotten and the outcome is inevitable, and she won't further pursue any revenge.
@Siquall A small spoiler from novel, probably in next manga chapter:
She loves him all this time, she just made that speech so he can forget her and move on. But dang, dude also loves her he's still single even after 17 years.

Edit: Never bookmark something so fast. The novel is beautiful. I expect a lot from the manga too.

Dex-chan lover
@nguuuquaaa
*sigh* really? ......... Spoil me further babe :eek: How exactly does the writer go about it? No matter how I look at it the dude's a retard for letting her be beheaded

Don't wanna hear --> (BUT hE GAvE hER a cHanCE >,> Sure shut it)

@Siquall
Ah! So someone agrees with me <3

@ZionZ
Clearly not a revenge :eek:

Aggregator gang
@Prominis for real like isn't he aged 31 (16 + 15Years later) and she is 15 Y/O the math don't add up + i don't really wanna see them get together even if they "love eacher" tbh i mean the reason that pushed you to insanity should leave a bit of a trauma that can't be forgotten let alone loved in my humble opinion

also @Kurotan here's a tag

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 Did you read the chapter? Did you notice that he repeatedly called her "My Lady"? Did you notice that he was desperate to hide her from the mass but it was her who turned him down? Did you notice that the mass screamed at her for simply being the daughter of the lord?
Remember that he's an usurper, he must have the population's approval. Someone has to take the blame to quench the thirst for blood of the people of the fief who were under tyranny for years. And it's happened to be the only survivor of the lord's family.

Lemme tell you about Vietnam's history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%E1%BB%93_Qu%C3%BD_Ly is a great king/usurper, he issued a lot of advanced policies at the time, but since he didn't have the approval from the mass, his dynasty lasted for only 8 years.

Aggregator gang
I was reading this, like, "This story sounds awwwwwful familiar...." and then I realized I'd read the light/web novel version of it already! I'm happy someone finally picked up the comic!

Users who are viewing this thread