Princess of the Wolf Lord

So the mc is going to end up in a romance with this Kaid guy? He literally murdered her family? They may have been tyrannical but seems like they raised her pretty lovingly. Kinda heartless for her to not hold even a little resentment towards him much less any romantic feelings. She seems more hung up on the fact that this guy lied to her rather than her family massacre which is just c'mon she's known him for what less than a year and had the equivalent of a high school fling.

Group Leader
so she's going back to that guy to repeat everything all over again??
screw this shit! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I mean no matter the reason, even if he was the righteous person for the people but for someone who toyed with your feelings, killed your family (even though they were corrupt, they were still her loving parents), and personally ordered her execution, if it were a normal person they'd rather die than go back to see his face or try to assassinate him! no matter how much of benevolent ruler he is!
and not to mention the age difference here! he should be like 30 by now n she's barely 14!

Dex-chan lover
@nguuuquaaa
ik but idc like I said earlier :eek: IF he really loved her HE would of done ANYTHING for her >,> but HE didn't... Well that's just the type of romance I prefer so ik not everyone will agree with me :( (But does she ever tell him that she had reincarnated?)

@GruntZone360 eventually, yes dear. So, is way more than a romance, and quite honestly we don't get that much romance, from her side at least. Is about punishment, and what remains. She is way too desolated to even care, you see. She feels like she is pure evil, scum and the worst of the worst, that's why she is not hating the main dude. I'd say the story more about her accepting that she doesn't deserve to atone for another entire lifetime for her ignorance in a past one.

(Just an opinion, you may skip)
I've seen about of people complaining about what they think the story will be about. Think. First, as I said before, is more than a silly reincarnation romance. Plus, we have to understand as well that the world did not revolve around the MC's belly. Yeah he was a cunt, and you got every right not to root for them, but he was right. I'd have done the same as the dude, given the chance. She was more of a casualty. What is one girl, standing next to an entire nation starving and suffering? Damn yeah he used her. Wouldn't you? Now, that's heartless. Again, the story is more than a romance.

In the start I was very skeptical about the dude as well, but this feeling will morfe into something else, you'll see. Even if you don't root for them, the story is about so much more. Hope I helped!

I am soooo in love with the storyline already. Such depth and drama. It reminds me of a manga set in the French revolution during the Terror and how angry & rage filled the crowds were.

I didn't expect so many comment a angry at the Lord. What was he supposed to do? I can't imagine her feeling of betrayal but she was capable. Unfortunately she enjoyed her wealth and her family were corrupt. It was a horrible situation but I don't see how he could've handled it differently given how angry and rebellious the crowds were. She was an unfortunate (but necessary) casualty in a revolution.

Can't wait to read more and hope it's translated and updated quickly. Ppplleeeaaassseee and thank youuuuuuu!

I read the light novel and god, mc’s self-deprecating personality was so tiresome. I’m not fond of the LI too. I think this story would’ve been more interesting if it didn’t have any romance. It had potential but I personally found it disappointing. There are better reincarnation/transmigration/isekai stories out there.
They shouldn’t have ended up together. It feels wrong, especially considering their complicated past and age difference.

Dex-chan lover
So..the dude had her family killed (some by being blocked inside a burning building)
lied to her every single day ever since they've met. And he was surprised that she didn't believe that he had good intentions when he wanted her to 'live alone in a monastery

I'm surprised she's so lifeless, almost indifferent to him (though that might just be because she's been rehashing her life and her end ever since her memories returned.

She seems to be having a 'my family was bad, I'm bad, need to repent' on loop too.

And who knows what kind of horror stories people have been telling her about the previous lord while praising the current one to the high heavens.)

I hope this doesn't turn out into a romantic story (from her part at-least, since she, her hearth, and her trust were broken into a thousand pieces and scattered by the winds)

The only reason I read this is because I just want to see the guy reaction after knowing who she really is

@wal123 fk ye otherwise i CAN'T handle the whole murderer-betrayer-assassin but isok cuz he a bishie route
yo if u would be so kind as to direct me to which ch is his gasp reacc in the far future maybe 3 yrs from now thank ya kindly

@mangareader
Her family was pretty terrible though. While details of how bad they were weren't talked about in detail, the sentiment of the populace in the first chapter was pretty clear. Exiling the girl was probably the only way to appease the public while keeping her alive, but she denied that opporunity of her own volition.

And that's the key to her character. She believes she is also at fault for not stopping her parents from running the territory into the ground despite the man telling her otherwise. She doesn't hate him because she feels he's justified in doing what he for the sake of the people even if he lied to her. The novel is ultimately about atonement and redemption, and romance is going to play an integral part of that, since if you haven't noticed, the man still respectfully calls her "my lady" like a servant even after overthrowing her family and tries to keep her alive. That's not the behavior of a man looking forward to making her suffer.

For reference, here's the novel's take on what the man said before her execution and her response:
“My lady, you knew nothing. You did not do anything wrong. You were just living in the mansion. That’s all you had to say. Why didn’t you testify so. Why did you confess to sins that you did not commit. I can’t calm the people at this rate."

“I knew that grandfather was buying paintings every week. I knew that father was buying more land yet again. I knew that grandmother was buying jewels every week. I knew that mother was buying dresses every week. I knew that the gardener was replaced, I knew that the maid was replaced, I knew that the stable was replaced. Without thinking about the meaning behind those, I led an extravagant life for seventeen years. Am I not a sinner enough?”

Group Leader
@yelisei
Just follow the link to the raws. Chapter 6 is the newest chapter and she reveals her identity at the end of it.

I remember original WN being pretty good. It's nice to finally see what all those characters look like.

@nguuuquaaa
Its kind of retarded for the girl to still love him after he burned her house down with people inside, murdered the rest of her family and took over the land. Maybe if it was a proper trial and execution without her seeing her family die in front of her, I could believe she still has a thing for him, if she is going to end with him at the end I guess I will going to skip this one.

I'm pretty sure this won't end with them being together, seeing as how much she resents and punishes herself. Due to the fact that it was also her first loves fault, as to why she has that kind of mentality now

Dex-chan lover
@abeja
I'm tired of dealing with people so you are welcomed to think of it whatever you like and drop it.
It's not like it's gonna affect the quality of this manga anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread