Princess of the Wolf Lord

I just keep torturing myself by reading this beautiful manga😭😂I cry in every chapter omg. I love this story so much💗💗💗

Just why author? just why did you have to make her act as the villain again?

This is so painful, but im so into tragic stories.

Why the updates are sooooooo slow??????!!!!!
I'm dying here!!!!!
I cry every chapter and it's still not enough ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This manga is extremely exciting, up and down roller-coaster. Thanks for translating!

😊😊Kannabiyou do you mind sending over your translation for this one? Im dying to know what happened here. 😊

this manga is so so insanely good and i will personally fight any one who says otherwise. there’s just so much to unpack and i can’t stop crying. i love the characters, the plot line, and i just want the bbs to be happy (ಥ﹏ಥ)

thank you SO much to the scanlating team for working on this <3

Giving me Yona of the Dawn vibes... Lover/loved one betrays by MC by murder. Unlike Akatsuki no Yona though, this one focuses more on the emotional and psychological part with less of a physical plotline and gives us a reconciliation. Honestly, a tragedy if done well is addicting. You can't get enough of the sadness and the pain. I've found that a lot of these sorts of mangas just feel more realistic than others.

well lets just say i despise the male lead simply for the reason that he chose to sacrifice his woman. as the inside man and attack leader he had the power to testify at her behalf but he chose not to.
also playing with anybodys feelings like that no matter the reason should be a major sin
and the fmc forgives him far to easily, girl thats the guy that used you and let you fall ... if you can forgive that what exactly can not be forgiven... well atleast one step better than the usual female doormat

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh it was really boring for me. The first chp baited me and I thought it would be quite interesting but it became boring from chp 2 to 7. Didn't really like it.

I feel for him but I don’t think how he’s going about it, to be the right way. And I think the ML isn’t actually dead. I think he’s faking his death. To help draw him out and get her back. And because he faked his death, he will be able to start a new life. These are just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread