Princess of the Wolf Lord

@TheGodEmperor NIce to see someone that think the same as me. He is a good lord, but he isn't a man.
After all he did to her he should have talked to her before the trial and NOT AFTER, but that "genius" that was able to lead a revolution at the age of 14 after 2 years of undercover operation wasn't able to predict that after a woman lose her home, her family, HER LOVER and told that is a daughter of demons maybe isn't ready for a trial the day after.....i think that if he REALLY cared, after the revolution and BEFORE the trial he would have tried everything to explain his reasons to her and tell her to continue to live, that maybe after putting the fief up again he would have come for her or something similar....but what we had seen?
The concept of the story is really good but is wasted since is a romance story between two people that didn't choose love.
Code:
I read the whole novel, even the other chapter untranslated (until the chapter 65), if you want some good spoiler u can see the review on Novel Updates

Dex-chan lover
@Cielo1989
Yep, 100% agreed. I love the story still, even if I don't like the ending exactly, but everything else is so great. Even the stuff added after the original ending is still good imo. But, I really am disappointed he didn't have to live the rest of his life without her. I would have accepted an ending where it was more bitter sweet where it shows or hints strongly that their next life they find each other again, but don't remember their former lives, but oh well. Still, like, come on, we KNOW that there were TONS of other people that knew her real personality (maids and butlers and chefs and such). They could have vouched for her too.

@TheGodEmperor
That is the problem! This story got huge potential and an unique plot; if the autor developed the story better we would have got a must-read novel, but he make some fatal mistakes, above all this is a romance novel (and not Machiavelli's Prince) and he wasn't able to make a solid love story, so it became an half-flop. There is a big difference between forgive (something that allow you to never became a ghost filled with hate and hungry for reverenge) and forget:
Shirley did well to forgive him (even if i personally would have love to see the conflicted feeling of a woman that lose everything for a greater good, the rationality and goodness vs her resentment towards all the people that betrayed her and her family🤩) but she should never been with him because the boy she fell in love with, the boy that was all smiles and wasn't able to hurt even a bug was simply a mask, what she loved was a mask, Kaid killed more her family before her eyes and her, his real self is greatly different from what he showed to Shirley so why she is still in love with him? I would have been ok if he showed a proof of love , real love, like she did with him (she abandoned everything for him: her life and was ready to trow away her family for him), if he admitted he was wrong and left everything behind for her (even is dream of a new Laius) i would never be against the two of them to be togheder but Kaid never repented, he believe he did right that why i find his character so obnoxious, he needed someone to teach him a lesson: empire rise and fall like the sun, but love is eternal. The ending destroy a great story, i would have loved to see the lady travel and grow free from the chains of her past and became a great woman, not only because of her royal blood or beauty, and maybe find someone that truly love her with all he got. Such a pity...

Fed-Kun's army
does the tragedy tag involve the 2 main character ? if there is a novel or something can someone spoil me i dont really like the tragic romance kind

Dex-chan lover
it feels more and more like a regular story with a phenomenal exposition with potential for so much more than what essentially is an otome villainess isekai without actually being an otome villainess.

all that drama just to make a romance? do i need to feel sad for the characters that where presented basically in the end of the story?

I.. I feel like this manga is breaking rules!! It's going on a different direction then those with similar origin.. And i love it!! I really want to know what will happen next!
The fact that she was completely open about that she has memories from her previous life! And now after just a few chapters she has already revealed who she was?! This is going in a such different direction that i really wonder what will happen next

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, @SomeNorth, she was open about it from the first chapter that she knew her prior life. Keid knew who she was as soon as he noticed her mannerisms (like how she holds her two fingers or how she walks or other things) since they are the same as her past life.

And, yea, this is a fantastic story/premise and there's a lot that's great. There's only one hiccup I have with the writing/story later, but I won't spoil that atm.

Fed-Kun's army
When I was recommended this, I was really excited. When I read it, I loved it alright. bUT MY HEART!!! I didn’t want to cry, but I did anyway ㅠ◡ㅠ

Reading this left a sharp pang in my heart....aaarghhh i love it! Hurt me! Hurt me with this feeling more aaaarghhh

One of the most heart-wrenching and complicated romances I've ever read. Let's see where the story will take us with so much baggage between the male and female leads.

Users who are viewing this thread