Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 1

welp, i hope everyone's safe? at least let the maid and her brother be safe. thought that's because they're the only other characters we have right now XD

Aggregator gang
chapter 2 gonna be like:
-gurl you got no money anymore so i don't like you anymore
-oof
-hi i'm quirky spirit i need you cos you just got dumped and you're free now

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like it will be fun to watch this spoiled princess buck up to save her kingdom lol.
Bet the carrot boy's gonna dump her next chapter *puts ring box back into jacket*

I am excpecting a huge character development.

Also, lemme guess.....
The alpha knight guy is the one who planned this or, he's part of the plan (?) The Carrot haired guy probably married her bcs she's rich. But I guess he's gonna act mean to her and abandon her in the fire. She calls for anyone near to rescue her but no one comes. (If this happenned, then that would be sus 'cus the first things the knights should do is to find her and rescue her unless if she has a bad reputation. But it doesent rlly seem that way.) She tries to escape but then she got caught by the enemy. And then, (just for convinience plot but that would be totally useless.) the enemies would spare her and she'll be sold off/become a maid/become a prisoner. And then, she learned that the Commander guy was on the enemy's side and runs into him a lot and then, they'll have a romance, face difficulties, but in the end, got together.

Or, she got caught, the Commander knight saved her. And now, im guessing the enemy is gonna be chasing her. So, she has to live with commoners and disguise as 1. She'll complain about how dirty and uncomfortable everything is. The Commmander knight will be annoyed and hate her but will slowly go from 'annoyed/irritated > ok > close friends > romance. The end.

But at this point, I totally just abandoned the title. Completely ignored it. Like, what I excpected to be on my screen when I clicked this manga was a talented princess thats good with guns/swords/arrows. But she doesen't even look muscular.....She literally looks like a walking white 2d walking stick with a dress on and some jewelry. To make it more simple, she's a walking skeleton dressed like a doll. -_- Unless, if she escaped and got trained by the Commander knight for self defense. But, its only the first chapter lets not guess the whole story and think that the title was a mistake and suppossedly put on another manga. ~(¥~¥)~

@SkyLordOzai Yeah, that happened to me too. On the menu on the right, you gotta set it to 'Fit width' and 'Long strip'. Edit: lmao sorry I accidentally made the same comment twice

Aggregator gang
I like the artwork a lot
She seems so chipper.
Definite follow and thank you for the translation

Group Leader
@LingLing40hrs1

Sorry but.. I can't help to comment

Like, what I expected to be on my screen when I clicked this manga was a talented princess that's good with guns/swords/arrows. But she doesn't even look muscular.....She literally looks like a walking white 2d walking stick with a dress on and some jewelry. To make it more simple, she's a walking skeleton dressed like a doll.

the story description is literally
Claudia, the spoiled princess of the Kingdom of Portue, lived a peaceful life. Her older brother was going to be king, while she was going to marry a handsome prince.

A spoiled princess will sure never hold those kinds of stuff you've just mentioned.

Anyway, that was nice speculation on the plot.

And that's why kids you don't use your mages for petty shit if your world gave freaking demons hanging around.

Users who are viewing this thread