Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 8

I can’t help but hate her for her personality.

I really do hope that she will grow up both outside and mentally!

her ignorance pains me. even though she knows he’s right about things she still gets annoyed. but all the more reason for her to learn to listen to people and acknowledge her own naivety rather than getting mad her ideas were rejected for a very valid reason.

I guess this journey first hand will teach her the real truth about the livelihood of people she will meet

Dex-chan lover
I'm really curious about how the celestial mechanics work in this world. Does the sun not apparently move through the sky over the course of the day? There should be only the tiniest sliver of land at the very base of the tree that is in shade all day long, and even this wouldn't be any different from what lots of places on Earth experience in the shadow of various geological formations (Canyons, north/south facing mountainsides, etc.) There are lots of plants that thrive in full shade all day, every day.

omg she's so sheltered it's pathetically painful
I hope I'm never as ignorant as she is when she said that thing about how so and so people must be grateful to portue for all of the jobs they provided!! blegh that hurt to read.

The worldbuilding is getting very interesting. By the end of this journey, she'll probably come back and be the greatest ruler that Portue has ever known.

Users who are viewing this thread