Princess Wars

People in the comments section are over reacting saying that the mc is being cruel like homegirl just wants to go back to her normal life and there ain’t nothing wrong with that 😂the manga is really fun and good in my opinion. I’ll definitely try to finish it

kinda have mixed feelings about this... i dont really get why there's so many princesses, and im lowkey bummed the pea test turned out that way because i was kinda looking forward to seeing the mc unable to sleep because its uncomfortable lmao, but the prince seems smart and mc isnt swayed by a pretty face or sweet words so thats a plus from me! (also i get the feeling the prince knows whats up?? he said the thing about knowing girls' hearts...)

I haven't fully done with the 4 chapters. I won't conclude since we haven't arrive to the climax yet.
Wonderful job for the translators. Keep it up! Have faith and perseverance to ALL THE TRANSLATORS! ahaha. It's easier said than done, but I have faith in you and I'll be patiently waiting for more updates.
Bless everybody. Positivity here!

Thank you for working on this! I really enjoyed reading it and please continue to upload more chapters in the future!

aw i hope someone picks this up, the art is really gorgeous ( and gets better after every chapter!) the story is interesting and the mc seems strong :)
And I totally and unabashedly already love the male guy - he looks like my one weakness, a long haired Dimitri from 3 Houses 🙃

Is the prince some kind of sexist jerk? His immediate reaction to a girl accidentally falling was to kill her or imprison her? All for what? Because she could be trying to kill him? Or is it that he believes that women are evil and underhanded and has no problem immediately killing any woman for ANY minor offense?

@RubyG8396 I think that it applies to anyone though. If there was a large group of foreign people, you'd have to be cautious of spies and assassins. He might as well be a cruel tyrant.

Is he gonna end up with the pea princess or its going to be a harem
Becuz of the harem tag ?
I prefer pea princess over harem tho🤔

Y’all not even bothering translating this lol. Just drop it. The raws are way ahead and tired of being left hanging for months. That’s so wrong lol. If you going to translate it, translate at least once or twice a month, or just drop it. Don’t bother. I can just forget about it and if it does update again, obv prefer another scan. Hopefully, they won’t do what you all do.

Group Leader
@cardibslays you can ask samething from ryu scan they contact us saying that they are still doing this project nor except our offer for Collab we had to give up then after 6 month of no release we picked it offical now

@GrimReaper007 Oh wow, that's messed up. I don't understand the point of hogging their projects as if they own it. Don't even take responsibility, wow. They can't have the audacity to confront y'all about this since they didn't accept y'all and somehow chose not to upload for fkin half a yr. Tf? Anyways. thanks for remembering this and still picking this up for us~

Group Leader
@cardibslays dw we will release it at normal speed for now because chapter are long and tl is have there exam not like 1 chapter per month maybe 2 chapter per week

i don't know where but i have dejavu with this manwa i think that I read this to ep 9 idk bc this is soooo familiar but is think it dropped to ep 9 maybe?!
but ho well i will hope that the group will translate and will not drop this!

🙃😰😰😨Chapter 7... 😶

I...

"His body has been cursed by a witch to have a giant's blood, his pitch-black skin is the proof."

Wow. The fucking introduction to this poor guy is fucking horrendous.

MC, upon seeing a black man: SCARY 😱😨😱
NPC (flashback): he's a dangerous man cursed to look like that!
MC: oh my danger-detecting beauty mark doesn't sense any danger from him so maybe he's not that bad!

Holy shit. If the author literally makes this man's backstory as "He's not actually a black man! He's just cursed to look like that because #evil 😉"

I'm fucking out like what the fuck. 🙃

@CitronVolt after reading it, you're right. i wouldn't blame you or anyone else for dropping it after that implication. even if he didn't have a curse in the first place, it's still worth questioning the choice of dialogue.

i'm going to keep reading for a bit myself to figure out what direction they take with his character, but the thoughtlessness behind this can be really tiring still. i enjoy how strong the female lead is. hope it's not as bad as it initially seems.

Just drop it. The raws are way ahead and I read 30+ on insta. How y’all only 8 chapters in? Y’all not bothering with this. Just drop it.

Thankyou for translating this manhua!

I keep looking forward to see the story unfolds. Looking by the cover, she’ll end up with the prince i think but he seems like a jerk lmao at this stage i cant ship them.

Please dont bother with the “just drop this manhua” message! Do it on your own pace, i really appreciate the steady updates 😊

Keep up the good work guys!
Lots of love from me!

Users who are viewing this thread