Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 1

This is very interesting, I hope to see more of this so I thank the translators for doing this story for ussss. Mwuaahhhh

This makes no sense: husband cannot inherit their wife title and land, only someone of the same lineage can....Or there is something i don't undestand

@Alkmar yeah that doesn't make much sense if she doesn't have kids the noble line is at and end. Him bringing in a kid from previous marriage wouldn't count.

Casually seeing Neuschwastein Castle is her home brings up the hype some more, looks all fancy and all.
Let's see how this goes~

Such a good first chapter! Love that we have a heroine that has an active role in her time-reversal!

Aggregator gang
This is something of a different take. Seems she should have gone back at least a year or 2 more. I wonder if she kept her magic ? Seeing as it's tagged shoujo i am thinking not

Dex-chan lover
I hope she also saves her magic teacher in this timeline. Guy seemed pretty decent.

So not isekai ? aight you convinced me, had she gone "I rEiNcArNaTeD aNd BeCoMe-" i wouldve instant droped that shit

Dex-chan lover
15 years ago? why not baaack then when his father still alive then like negotiate with him, uncover all the that mother plot.

Just when I was almost ready to praise it for not having time travel or isekainess, bam , time travel. Kinda tired of this trope already.

Also, how hard could it be for an experienced sorceress to get rid of two individuals? Sounds like a two chapter story.

I don't mind for time travel trope. Especially since it'd be a big feelsbadman if she was infertile for the whole story. It's a bit weird that she sort of expected to travel back 15 years as if it was intentional but whatever.

So much///exposition...couldn't the writer just have... feels like im sitting through a pitch meeting that went on to long/

Punish those who schemed behind your back unleash the wrath of a woman who just came back to life hive those imbacile the taste of their own medicine

Users who are viewing this thread