Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 13

It really is such a blessing that the butler and the head maid are on her side. That way she doesn't have to start from scratch and test everyone to see who are loyal to her.

I know theres always going to be some interference or attempt at revenge from the stepmom, but it feels SO GOOD to see these ”haha bitch that's what you get for what you did in my last life” moments so early on in the series

Supporter
Someone is going to get fscked up!

It's nice to see someone going into this sort of situation knowing about it beforehand rather than it being a surprise..

It looks like the love interest remembers the future that hasn't happened yet! I wonder how that happened, but I am also really enjoying it. Figuring out that they both bonded then, trying to hide how close they already are, that promises to be fun.

Group Leader
Remember!? What do you mean by "remember"!? Like as in her childhood since he is her father's acquaintance, or as it, like, PAST LIFE?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

I wonder what Kian was talking about... at first, I thought maybe he remembers their past lives as well, but that wasn't the vibe at all before. Like, if he did, I feel like he'd recognize Silla's knowledge of what he wants for the future and the certainty of her magical power and stone as signs she does remember, instead of saying it would be a miracle. This makes me think we're meant to THINK he remembers the past but actually something happened in Priscilla's childhood with Kian. Something that will probably tie into their past and present lives together :)

I'm sorry, but Priscilla's choice of clothing in this chapter is dreadful. The clothing choices overall haven't been to my taste, but this one is by far the worst. Otherwise I like the plot and all.

Thanks for the translation!

They had us in the first half (Ch12) Not gonna lie.

Thanks for the update!

Also is it possible that Kian also remembers his past life and returned to the start?

Edit: now that I think about it, he was knighted by her father if I remember correctly or trained or something like that, so it could be that he just remembers her when she was much much younger and she just can't remember that.

Kian is her childhood crush that she mentioned in chapter 1 isn't he...

I like the main characters but the antagonists are so over the top evil that it's hard to keep interested in the story

omg omg i want to know kian and priscilla's past!!!! WHEN DID THEY MEET!?

True to the historical setting, both of their outfits are so flashy 😂 Are they showing off that they could afford dyes??

Users who are viewing this thread