Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 2

Cya

Sonya disgust face was more disgusting than her disgust feeling.. LOLLL i want to see her stepmother fell into ruin.. thanks for working on this project ❤

So, she decided to go back instead of it just happening. Interesting twist. And she's doing things both boldly and on the down low. Also interesting. I like where this is going so far.

It's interesting how the MC gained the means to go back to the past instead of some divine power or event. I quite like this change - thank you to the scanlators for all the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
I like her, it's refreshing to have an mc that purposely wanted a second chance and quickly makes good use of it.

Here is to hoping for a translation project that runs smoothly and doesn't become the clusterfuck that Duchess with an Empty Soul ended up becoming.

Fed-Kun's army
Felt like so much happened in this chp.
Thanks for the update!

@OniQueen there is hope for the Duchess with an Empty Soul with the latest chp 22 up. Lol But I totally get what you mean.

Dex-chan lover
It's really cool seeing a series with such long and stuffed chapters, the mc is really amazing too. It's so unusual to have actively worked towards reversing your miseries yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread