Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 2

Finally an mc where she actually wants to become strong and badass. So hyped for this.

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Still confused why not return waaay back when his father want to get married to the step mother, stopping all the issue all at once, and her father not died...

Plot hole why not return to before the fathers death and her debt accumulation ? Also, why not imprison the stepmother and maid immediately. I’m sure that castle has a dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
@enalikesthis It is kinda off tho, like she likes her dad, why wont she save him? or want to see him alive????
I think MC only aims (goal) to have ML and title too.. and like revenge on step mother
If not, why not go back to save her father? I mean the stone doesnt say "the limit of can go back in time only X years" or "randomly being thrown back in time", she can choose her own timeline!

@Dreydrey I'm agree with you, it is 'plot hole'. why not bother to root all the problem?? maybe her focus is dont want to mess up with timeline so she can get together with ML???
If not why bother this timeline?? she can choose her own timeline!

Time magic is probably difficult to use. She want to change her past but doesn't want to risk being too greedy and end up making the time spell fail.

at first chalter i thought it's juts gonna continue like that and met the ml which she requested a marriage and gonna take back what she lost but i never imagine that she's gonna go back to the past. i didn't read the genre tags lol

Users who are viewing this thread