Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested on manganelo/mangakakalot it's up to 41 chapter. And yes it's good quality

Oh my, it's officially released on Tappytoon, already chapter 41. The ripped pictures are uploaded regularly on bato.to.

Thanks for picking this up. I've missed this series.
Hope it'll stay as good as I hope.

En español hay 50 episodios en tmo, manden un mensaje y les pasó el link

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I hope you continue but I understand if you decide not to.

One of my favourites. I sincerely hope you’ll continue scanlating this for the people who don’t want to use the aggregators (or Tappytoon).

It's licencied... You don't have the right to do that... Plus, the official translation is more advenced!
If people wants to read it for free, they can go on Bato...

Group Leader
definitely keep scanlating!! aggregators are annoying as hell, i definitely prefer md's system where i can tell the teams directly that they're doing a good job, and some third party isnt the ones reaping the views and benefits. direct communication is the best! i appreciate you and your hard work!!

Guys, bato is not an aggregator site - there are uploaders who upload their content...

Dex-chan lover
Horsen can't help but horse around. He dug himself into a pretty deep hole, though. I wonder if Priscilla is going to force the dude to accept a trade of practically no profit. The crook might still be useful for something as long as the leash is very short.

@Sophie-Chan59 I hope you aren't under an illusion Mangadex would be a legal site. 99% of the material here is illegal. The legal fragments are some twitter comics a translator asked a permission for, plus some other self-published works, even from the very (Western) authors themselves. Simply because a series doesn't have a license sold outside of Japan (or Korea, China, etc) doesn't make it legal to distribute anywhere. It's just that the copyright holders or their agents (such as a publisher in Japan) aren't actively trying to do anything about it, most of the time. It's not like it they never would have tried, though.

So, yeah, pretty much nobody has the right to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! I'd love to read more if you decide to keep translating. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread