Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 31

Tappytoons can s my d. For some reason I always feel like I’m being ripped off with them.

Dex-chan lover
Was just thinking of this, but I couldn't remember what it was called. To think the official release just caught up now.

Thank you and I hope you'll continue with it.

well since the official version is way ahead of this and releasing one episode per week plus there is rips of the chapters available, how about you guys look for something that was dropped but the official vers is way behind the raws? there are some like that, for example: im stanning the prince - the group dropped it at 38 and if im not wrong official is still at 18, and it just came back from a hiatus so it will take more than a year to tappy caught to them and its a really good and popular one...

Dex-chan lover
EFF THE HATERS, EFF THE OFFICIAL RELEASE, EFF TAPPYTOON
PLEASE RELEASE MORE

@zastanna wait, I'm stanning the prince was dropped? I didn't see the announcement. I thought they were just behind in the translations because of personal reasons?

@loonila205 im not sure if there was ever a official announcement, but if you open the manhwa page here all chapters got deleted some time ago

I tried tappytoons. You can apparently earn 10 points by watching ads to unlock episodes. Which doesn't work. I watch a couple and it refused to give me any. To unlock a episode it wanted 300 points.

pleaaaase continue. I tried tappy and appears to be bugged, cant earn those coins T_T

Thank you for translating this chapter and please continue translating other chapters!!

It's already licensed on Tappytoons and you can even read it for free elsewhere since there are people ripping their chapters and they're way ahead.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, please continue the translation! This is quite an interesting story with quite enjoyable characters.

Users who are viewing this thread